Ch 26

~ Corruption: 25% Till full Deletion ~

Time was outside holding his hand out towards a rock focusing on his magic. Time closed his eyes exhaling and opening his eyes to which the rock was surrounded with blue flames. Time smiled to himself but also had an idea, He walked up to the flame and stuck his hand in it "TIME!!" He heard yanking his hand away seeing Steve and Hero standing there. The two walked up to Time pulling him away from the fire "are you nuts you could have been hurt" Steve said checking him over, Time stepped back a bit "Steve im fine see look". Time walked into fire seeing it not harm him, Steve was shocked while Hero was impressed.

Time put the fire out walking with Steve and Hero back inside there house "can I ask something?" Time asked looking over at Steve "sure Time what is it?" Steve said sitting down. Time looked over at Steve "what's the date?", "weird question but its December 8, why?" Steve asked confused. Time shoot up with a cheerful smile on his face and just bouncing up and down around the place. Hero and Steve looked at Time in confusion and was about to ask when Time ran outside. They followed Time seeing him grab an axe and running towards the forest, Hero used his magic to stop Time and make him levitation in the air. Steve took the axe away from Time seeing him reach for it "Time what were you planning on doing?" Steve asked, Time looked at him "I was going to get a Christmas tree, why?". Hero and Steve gave Time a confused look "please tell me you two know about Christmas?" Time asked giving them a shocked looked when the shocked there heads.

Hero put Time down who was standing there shocked "how could you two not know, is there different holidays here?" Time asked sounding confused. Hero just chuckled lowering his head and shacking it "there is a ball which is held in both the anther and nether, but that's only for an update or new king title" Hero said. Time nodded his head loving the knowledge but shock his head "ok but we need to get ready, grab the decorations, get the tree and the snow" Time said walking up to steve and grabbing the axe. Time with axe in hand looked towards the forest and thought of a cold biome seeing a snow biome not far, He focused on that and disappeared. Hero and Steve went wide-eyed seeing Time disappear, Hero picked Steve up and teleported to Time who was chopping a tree down.

Steve: Time you can't just teleport like that, and since when can you teleport?

Time: I've been practicing, and I was getting us a tree

Hero: so what do you do on Christmas?

Time: You decoration your place up, spend Time with family and friends, exchange gifts, and just have a fun time

Steve and Hero looked at each other then back at Time who had chopped the tree down. Hero picked it up and teleported the three at Steve's house. Time asked Hero to put the tree in the corner "ok now all we need is decorations" Time said rummaging through his bag "ok where can we get those?" Hero asked. Time stopped and looked up even he was confused but had an idea "we can make them" Time said pulling out an iron ingot and placing it on the tree hanging it up with some string. Steve and Hero looked at each other smiling and following Time putting up gold, diamonds, redstone, and emeralds on the tree. 

When they were done the sat down admiring the tree and the work they did "so now what Time" Steve asked. Time got out a piece of paper writing it like an invitation "an invitation to who?" Hero asked, "its to Entity, Amy, and Mark. If that's ok" Time asked realizing he's been doing this without there permission. Hero chuckled and so did Steve nodding and helping Time with his letters to there friends.

{A/N: These next couple of chapters will be a Christmas Adventure with Time showing them what Christmas is}