Ch 30

~ Corruption: 70% Till Full Deletion ~

Time woke up feeling something heavy on his chest, looking over to see Entity still asleep with his arms around him. He got out of his grasp slowly getting out of bed and walking out of the bedroom and into the corridor. He made his way to the kitchen wanting something to eat passing a strange looking door. Time stopping in front of it and just stood there debating whether to open in it. He was about to when someone put a hand on his shoulder "my fox what are you doing out of bed~" Entity purred into Time's ear. 

Time blushed a deep red stuttering trying to get an answer out but only an audible squeak was said. Entity laughed picking Time up "shall we go get some breakfast my love?" Entity asked making time nod. Entity carrying Time walked into the dinning hall setting him in his chair next to Entity who sat down holding onto Time's hand. The two talked through breakfast making plans and a couple of jokes about there future. When the two were finished they decided to head outside and enjoy a dip in the lava pool "Hey Entity can I ask you something?" Time said changing into his swim suit getting a hum from Entity.

Time: what's behind that door?"

Entity: Its something that I don't want to get you involved

Time: ok but can you tell me what's behind it at least?

Entity: its something special and that's all im going to say, now come here my sexy fox~

Time blushed walking up to and stepping into the pool sitting down and enjoying the heat. Entity say down pulling Time onto his lap resting his head in his hair "my love promise you won't leave me" He said. Time sighed snuggling close to Entity "I promise my love" Time said enjoying Entity's affection.

~ Couple of Hours later ~

Entity and Time got out and left the pool, Entity had to go do some work leaving Time to do whatever. Entity left Time in the bedroom kissing him before leaving but something in Time's mind wanted to follow him. Time got up and slowly followed Entity turning invisible making sure he didn't see him. Once they reached the door Time slowly sneaked in and hid in the shadows, the room was dark until the someone flipped a switch. The lights came on making Time gasp, along the wall was Null chained up beaten and bruised. The door open with herobrine and steve walking in.

Steve: why did you drag me along Hero?

Hero: cause I want you close to me and so that way no one harms you

Entity: now Null tell us about my foxes corruption

Null: I gave you everything I know

Entity raised up a sword stabbing it into Nulls arm causing him to scream in pain. Time covered his mouth as tears pricked his eyes. His right arm was burning which felt like someone poured acid right on it. He wanted to scream in pain but held it together enough to slowly open the door and walk out. Once he was out in the hallway he leaned against the wall sliding down and sitting on the floor wiping the tears away. He stood up and started walking back to the bedroom when he felt someone wrap arms around him and lifted him up. Time yelped when he was picked up bridal style seeing that it was Entity giving him a worried look.

Entity: you followed me into the room

Time: y-yes

Entity didn't say anything but started walking back to there bedroom. Once they got there Entity laid Time down checking him over "w-what's wrong with me?" Time asked making him sigh. Entity leaned in giving Time a kiss making him moan under Entity's touch. He growled but held back "im sorry my love" Entity said sitting up, Time sat up leaning against Entity "what's wrong with me?" He asked again. Entity brought Time into his lap "im not sure, but im going to figure it out" He said laying Time down again "get some sleep my love" Entity said kissing Time again.

Time: why was null in that room? 

Entity: he knows something about your corruption

Time: and your torturing him about it?

Entity: I know its wrong, but me and him are enemy's. He tried to take over my kingdom and steal you away from me. I don't want to lose you my fox.

Time: Entity im not going anywhere, but an I talk to him

Entity: my fox, I don't think its a good idea

Time: Entity please

Entity looked at Time seeing him giving him puppy dog eyes. Entity tried to resist but gave in nodding his head earning a hug from Time. While there were hugging Entity looked down seeing Time's arm start disappearing and reappearing but when it was down his arm stayed somewhat transparent. He sighed pulling Time close not wanting to ever lose him.

~ Corruption Till Full deletion: UNKNOWN ~