Ch 27

Entity was finishing up his duty's making sure the castle would be ok with him gone. He packed a small satchel and looking over it making sure he packed everything he might need. He slipped on his hoodie and teleporting outside Hero and Steve's house seeing that it had lights all around it. He also noticed that it was snowing lightly but there was already a blanket of snow. Entity walked up to the door knocking on it and was greeted by Steve "Hey Entity come in" He said moving out of Entity's way.

Hero walked out from the kitchen holding three glass, he turned seeing Entity standing there "Welcome Entity" Hero said. Entity walked into the living room seeing Time wrapping a box with colorful paper humming to himself not noticing Entity. Entity set his bag on the couch "so what's he doing" He asked looking at Hero who sat down next to him. Hero told him that he has been like this all day and won't tell him nor Steve. Entity just watched Time as he stood up and turned around getting shocked by Entity's sudden appearance. Entity used his magic to pull Time close to him hugging him "I missed you my fox" He said taking in Time's scent. Time hugged back letting a sigh escape "I missed you too my wolf" He said stepping back and placing the gift under the tree.

Entity: so Time what are you doing?

Time: I was placing your guys gifts under the tree

Hero: you got us all gifts?

Time: yea, made them myself

Steve: can we open them?

Time shook his head telling them that they needed to wit until December 25. Time sat down next to Entity who pulled him onto his lap "so my fox how has it been living here?" He asked holding Time close. Time told him that he's been practice his magic as well as learning that he can survive fire "how did you figure that out?" Entity asked confused. Time pointed to Steve who looked away in embarrassment, Hero told Entity want happened. 

~ 30 minutes later ~

The sun was setting over the snow landscape, Hero and Steve went to bed leaving Entity and Time in the living room. The two cuddled on the couch Entity telling him what's been happening and when he can return "So I can come back in a few more weeks" He said getting a nod from Entity. Time wrapped his arms around Entity's neck almost jumping for joy, Entity wrapped his arms around Time "Those hackers have calmed down" he said pulling Time close. The two decided it was time for bed, so Entity laid down on the couch pulling Time on top of him and pulling the covers over them. Entity looked upon Time who snuggled close to him and holding him tight not wanting him to leave.

Entity: Goodnight my love

Time: Goodnight my love

The two kissed goodnight before snuggling close and drifting off to sleep.