Ch 19

~ Time's Pov ~

Today Entity told me that he is going to train me on using my powers. I've read up on the books Entity wanted me to study and I think I can do it...hopefully. Me, Entity and Ender who decide to join us went to the courtyard. The air was very humid and the temperature was able to cook a chicken in a matter of minutes, But the hoodie Entity gave me was keeping me cool. 

Entity: ok see that dummy over there

Entity pointed in front of us to a dummy which was sent up a couple of yards away. I nodded standing in front of Entity, who instructed me to holding my corrupted arm out.

Entity: ok, concentrate on the dummy and imagine fire surrounding it

I closed my eyes taking a deep breath and imagining fire around the dummy. I felt myself becoming energetic taking another deep breath and opening my eyes. Once I opened my eyes the dummy was surrounded by blue flames engulfing it. I turned around seeing Entity with an impressed look and Ender clapping at me.

Ender: good job

Entity just picked me up in a hug which I melted in to. Ender walked over to us and tapped Entity on the shoulder which resulted in him to put me down. Entity turned towards Ender and nodded letting me go and taking a step back.

Time: what's going on?

Ender: your able to teleport randomly when stressed

Entity: so that's what were going to work on next

Time: ok but why are you stepping back?

Entity: when teleporting your able to bring someone with you, so Ender here is going somewhere in the overworld and your task is to teleport to him.

Time: ok that sound's easier said that done

Ender: don't worry Time, you got this. I'll see you in the over world

With that Ender turned into his dragon form and flew off into a portal to the overworld. Entity told me to copy what he was doing, to which I nodded. Entity sat down and I copied him sitting down crisscross. He instructed me to close my eyes and focus on what Ender looks like, every detail of what he was wearing and what he looks like.

I closed my eyes focusing on what Ender was wearing, and what he looked like. I focused on his purple vest, his purple spiked tail, his black horns, and his purple coat. I got the clear imaged and saw coords right next to the image of Ender, there was a green bar which said 'teleport'. Entity told me when the appears to think about myself appearing next to or around Ender. I thought of the cool air on my skin, the breeze going through my hair, the sound of the forest. I opened my eyes seeing that I was in the overworld, I also noticed a red trail coming from my eyes.

I looked over to see Ender lying on his back looking up at the sky. I slowly crept towards him keeping my distance so that way he didn't notice me. 

Time: BOO!!

I shouted seeing him jump up he turned around seeing me standing there holding in my laughter. Ender walked up to me and lightly punched me in the air, he congratulated me on my teleport and said that I should practice doing it while walking and doing activities. Ender turned into his dragon form getting low to the ground and lifting me onto his back, I was scared at this and just held onto his horn for dear life.

We were about to take off when a couple of arrows come out of no where striking Ender. He doubled over in pain knocking me off him and landing on the ground. I got off running towards Ender who was in a pain, I got the arrow out of him looking around to see where it cam from. I saw someone standing at the tree line watching us with a evil grin. I was scared trying to focus on Entity and just when I was about to teleport me and Ender to him I was struck by something to the back of my head.

The last thing I saw was this person walking past Ender and kneeling down to my level.

??: goodnight cutie~

I closed my eyes letting the darkness consume me, feeling myself being lifted up and taken somewhere I don't know.