Ch 18

Entity paced back and forth outside the door waiting news about his beloved fox. He was brought out of his thoughts when he heard the door open seeing a skeleton walked out. He walked up to Entity telling him that Time's fine but he will need a nights rest. Entity thanked him and asked about his corruption, to which the skeleton doctor said that it helped heal him. Entity again thanked him walking past him into the master bedroom where Time was seeing him wrapped up in the blanket sleeping soundly.

Entity grabbed a chair moving it to Time's side of the bed setting down and just staring at him. He moved his hand and placed it onto Time's bringing it up and giving it a small kiss. Entity thought of ways to harm the bastard Mark for making his love remember those people. He was brought out of his thoughts when a knock came from the door.

Entity: Enter

Entity looked over his shoulder seeing Herobrine and Steve walking in carrying a vase of flowers. The two walked up setting the vase down next to the bed, hero put a hand on Entity's shoulder resuring him that his mate will be fine. The three stood up and walked out Entity glancing at Time once more before heading out the door.

Entity: I'm going to murder him

Hero: Entity, Time was going to remember either way

Entity: He wasn't supposed to remember at once, He could wake up and not know who he or even we are. 

Steve: that won't happen  

Entity: how do you know

Steve went silent looking down averting Entity's gaze. Hero walked up to Steve bringing him into a hug telling him its alright. Entity apologized for his behavior not wanting to lose his friends again, They were about to hug when Entity and Hero felt a presence. They turned to see Notch standing there with his hands behind his back.

Entity: what do you want now?

Notch: to see how Time is doing

Hero: after you scared him why would he want to see you

Notch: Steve tell your 'boyfriend' here that I wish to not cause any harm, I just want to see if he's ok.

Entity: YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE NEAR HIM

Entity growled at Notch seeing him start walking towards them. Entity drew his sword holding it out and started typing on a keypad in front of him. Hero summoned his pickaxe standing next to Entity there eyes having trails coming from them. Steve was about to get his sword ready when he saw the door opening up.

Time: WILL YOU ALL SHUT UP

Time growled at the four who were making a lot of noise outside. Entity, Hero and Notch stood still looking over to see Time standing there. Entity was the first to walk up to Time bringing him into a hug, which he wiggled his way out of. Entity was looked upon his mate with a saddened expression knowing that Time will not trust him anymore. Time looked at Entity rolling his eyes and giving him a kiss on the cheek. Time walked in front of Entity and Hero eyeing Notch down.

Time: why are you here?

Notch: to see how you are

Time: well I'm fine so buzz off

Notch: I got an offer for you Time

Time: which is?

Notch: your memories are back, yes?

Time: yea

Notch: I can reunited you with your parents

Time stood there shocked feeling fear and tears welling up. Entity noticed this and put an arm around Time bringing him close.

Time: sorry but no deal

Notch: then have a good life

Notch disappeared leaving the four standing there. Entity picked Time up bridal style planting kisses all over his face. Time just stared laughing telling Entity to stop, while Hero picked Steve up bridal style.

Entity: how are you feeling?

Time: strange

Hero: how so?

Time: well I can do this

Time held his hand in front of Entity, The three saw small lines of code appear in small screens. Time then retracted his hand making them disappear and his eyes stop glowing. Entity was shocked by this but smiled nuzzling into Time's neck. 

~ 30 minutes later ~

Hero and Steve left back to there home leaving Time and Entity within the mansion. The two stayed in the library, Time was reading about Minecrafts urban legends and myths while Entity was reading about weapons and attack patterns. 

Time: Hey found you in here

Entity: really, let me see

Time handed Entity the book which showed himself and his history within Mincraftia. Entity just chuckled at this handing the book back to Time.

Entity: some of those myths aren't true, but you never know

Time turned the page coming onto someone called Corrupted Steve who had black and red particles forming around him. Time yawned closing the book and setting it back on the shelf, Entity doing the same and picking Time up bridal style carrying him to the bedroom.

Entity set Time down allowing him to change into his red PJ's that Entity picked out for him. Time turned seeing Entity wearing only gray sweats, Time blushed at this seeing Entity walk close to him. Entity put grabbed Time's chin making him face him planting a kiss on him. Time wrapped his arms around Entity bringing him closer. Entity picked Time up setting him on the bed, moving to be right next to him pulling him close.

Entity: goodnight my little fox, I love you

Time: goodnight my w-wolf, I l-love you too