Ch 12

~Entity's Pov~

I woke up with Time still asleep seeing him lightly snooze and snuggles missing my warmth. I gave him a kiss before getting up and getting ready for the day. I went into the bathroom taking a quick shower and stepping out opening my wardrobe and putting on a light gray hoodie along with gray sweats. Ender and Hero keep telling me to change my style, get more professional cloths. I shake my head at those thought getting them out and looking back at my mate who is cuddled underneath the blanket. I walked over to him lightly shaking him to wake up.

Time: * groans * morning 

I blushed at him seeing him * he's an angel * I thought looking at his sleepy form. He sets up yawning seeing the tray of food and new cloths for him. He looks at them confusingly before I grabbed the cloths and set them down next to him.

Entity: I asked Ender to bring you some new ones

Time: you didn't have too 

Entity: But I wanted too, I'd do anything for you my little fox

Time: but why me, im nothing, im worthless

Entity: NO!!

I look at Time seeing fear in his eyes, I take a breath and sit down pulling him onto my lap. I wrap my arms around him feeling him shiver a bit and whimper slightly. I felt my wolf whine at this making me want to hold him all day, But I can't.

Entity: your not worthless, no matter what those bastard people said

Time: i..i'm sorry 

Entity: its not your fault, what do you remember from your dream?

Time: just a lot of running, but you were there

I sighed kissing his neck earning a small gasp from him along with a lot of blushing. I chuckled at this moving to miss mouth and giving him a kiss there. I broke from it looking upon my mate blushing red and just staring at me. My wolf was howling to be lot out, to claim his has mine, but I had to hold back until hes ready. 

I was about to kiss him again when a loud knocking came from down the hall. Time flinched and buried himself into my chest shacking a bit. I stared at the door angrily * IM GOING TO KILL HIM * I thought putting my mates hair calming him down. I got up moving Time to the bed and headed for the door, but Time kept hold of my hoodie. I smiled at this reaching into my wardrobe and grabbing one to give to him. 

Entity: don't worry i'll be back

Time: o..ok

Entity: * kisses Time * I love you my little fox

Time: * kisses back * I l..love you t..too Entity

I chuckled at his stroking his cheek, then walking to the door opening it and closing it behind me. i walked down the hall towards the throne room seeing HIM there. 

??: Hello brother

Entity: Hello little brother

??: Shut up Entity

Entity: No Notch

Notch: ok but look I know you have him here, just let me see him

Entity: DONT YOU DARE GO NEAR HIM

Notch: Entity look he is a glitch, hes a mistake, I need to delete him and protect us

When he said 'mistake' I summon a sword throwing it thru his stomach. He winced in pain taking the sword out and holding it in his hand. I told him to leave and never return, he rolled his eyes and walked outside teleporting away. I walk back towards mine and Time's room opening it up seeing him laying there staring at the ceiling. His hand was in front of his face and cyan string was coming down from them. He looked up seeing me standing there leaning up against the door frame.

Entity: seems like you got powers

Time: is t..this bad?

Entity: oh no no, this is good

I was about walk up to him when he started disappearing in front of me. His skin turned green along with one's and zero's showing up and disappearing. I thought that this was a power of his but I remembered what happened to me and ran up to him holding him tight. I tried to stop this process but couldn't, and that's when I heard Time scream, something I want to never hear again. I looked down to see nothing but the hoodie I gave Time, I felt my wolf growl in anger, my rage was boiling ready to burst. I got up holding the hoodie and walking out the bedroom towards the front door.