Ch 1

~ Player 'Time' Has joined the Game ~

~Time POV~

I slowly open my eyes to be meet with the bright blue sky, a steady wind was going on. The leaves on the tress were swaying with the wind. I rub my eyes sitting up and taking in my environment, its a simple grass landscape with a forest behind me.

Time: Where am I?

I ask myself looking around trying to find someone. I stand up brushing the grass and dirt off of my cloths. I look around then just start walking in a random direction hoping to find someone or something I could use as a home.

~ 30 Minutes later ~

After about a couple of minutes or so walking through this forest I found a small village. I spirited towards it hoping to find some answers to where I am. Walking into the village and finding it deserted and run down *Great just Great * I thought looking around. After looking around I noticed that the sun was going down rather quickly. I quickly need to find a house with some sorta protection from the night. While searching for a place I found this one house with lights on, Questioning this I walked towards it and opened the door to find a black bed along with a chest with food and tools in it.

I locked the door and turned the lights off hoping the person who owns this house doesn't mind me using his place to crash. I started to undressed myself getting ready for bed, when i felt someone watching me. I looked outside the window to see no one but a couple of skeletons and zombies doing there thing. I left my pants on and snuggled under the black covers taking in the moonlight from the window. I closed my eyes hoping I could find someone tomorrow who can help me.

~ Entity's POV ~

I watched him from the tree line, he was confused but determined to say the least. I do hope he likes the house, it should be enough for tonight. I told the mobs not to disturb him and to not harm him in an way.

I was watching him get ready for bed (Bad Entity) when he looked my direction. I turned myself invisible so he wouldn't notice me, After he went to sleep I teleported into the house seeing him snuggle into the blanket. I petted his head feeling his soft red hair and seeing him snuggle deeper into the blanket.

Entity: Don't worry no on will harm you ever again

I said looking outside seeing the moonlight shine in this small house. I leave a book and quill on the dresser with a note, giving him a small kiss on the forehead and teleporting back to my manor. I told a couple of mobs to watch over him and to not cause him any problems.

Entity: He'll like it here than his other disgrace of a life

I said before yawning decided I need some sleep as well. Walking in my room and snapping my fingers, changing me into some sweets and a sleeveless shirt. Crawling into bed and drifting to sleep, joining the cutie little explorer in his dreams.