Ch 14

~ Last Time ~

Time: HOW DID I GET TO A MESA BIOME!!!

~ Now, Time 's Pov ~

I don't know how long its been since I randomly teleported to this biome but im certain that I should have found a forest by now. I think I've been walking for about a couple of hours or so can't really tell by the sun, all I know is that im safe and need to get somewhere safe. I came across a river and I was beaming with relief, I decided to jump in with my cloths on cause i was to tired to take them off. The feeling of the cold water made me yip a bit but soon I just relaxed in it. I dunked my head into the water feeling it go through my hair cleaning it and cooling my head.

I got out shaking and rigging the water out, I looked up stream to see someone standing there washing there sword. I started walking backwards not trying to make any noise but stepped on a twig. The person looked in my direction and dropped there sword, They started bolting in my direction and I just stood there frozen in fear. They ran to me scooping me into a hug which startled me and made me yip.

??: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR ALIVE

Time: w..who are y..you?

The person put me down and put her hands on my shoulder, she was crying while smiling. They brought me into another hug which made me feel warm and safe..like I've been through this before.

??: its me Amy, Mark's sister, your adopted older sister. Remember?

Time: A..Amy?

Amy: yes, its me

I don't know why but I started crying in her arms. I then stepped back holding my hand feeling memories coming back. I looked at her and felt my body go limp passing out in front of her. I felt my body being lifted up, I felt some stroke my hair before running somewhere.

~ Amy's Pov ~

I can't believe he's alive, I mean he died in my arms in front of me and Mark but hes alive. I picked him after he passed out and taking off towards my base where me and Mark live. I made it the base placing Time on my bad texting Mark to log on right now.

Mark: * logs on * ok ok what is it that was so important?

Amy: look

Mark looks to where im pointing and just goes wide eyed. He slowly walks over to Time's sleeping form stroking his hair seeing him snuggle deeper in the blanket. He walked over to me and asked where he was, and how did I bring him here?

Amy: He was near the river where I was cleaning my sword

Mark: ok but whats the black stuff on his face and arms?

Amy: I don't know, but it can't come off

Mark: well he's safe, lets just hope that guy isn't near him.

Amy: you mean hes friend "Entity"

Mark: yes him

I just looked at him confused but nodded my head anyways. Mark logged off leaving me Time who is still sleeping peacefully in my bed. I walked over to him stroking his hair glad to see my 'little' brother safe and alive. I thought back to when we first meet when his so called 'Parents' left him at the park for days on end. I would invite him over and he sorta became family to me and Mark. I remember when he ran came to our house in the dead of night holding onto his plush creeper crying, He had a cut along his arm and a black eye. I would clean up his cuts while Mark would make him something to eat, since his parents couldn't be bothered to feed him.

I blinked the thoughts away seeing him snuggle close to me. I just smiled at this siting down on the floor next to my bed. I felt him stir and whimper like he was missing someone or something.

Time: E..Entity

I tiled my head at this and thats when I saw someone standing in the distance wearing a white hoodie holding a red glowing blade.

 ~ Entity's Pov ~

I was underneath a dark oak tree with my eye closed trying to locate my mate. I heard someone whimper and thats when my wolf howled at this. I opened my eyes knowing that it was my mate who whimpered *hes in danger* I thought drawing my sword and teleporting to where he was. I saw him in a house along with his 'sister' petting his hair and watching over him. I growled at this seeing her getting close to my mate. I know that she was a sister like figure to him, but they kept us apart when they found out about us.

She meet my gaze and just stared at me, She motioned for me to meet her to meet her outside of there base. I teleported to where she wanted to meet waiting for her. She walked outside holding a sword as well for protection.

Entity: hello Amy good to see you again

Amy: Entity, why are you here?

Entity: im here for my mate

Amy: you mean Time? 

Entity: yes

Amy: look Entity, I know you love him and want to protect him, But hes my little brother and I want to protect him as well.

Entity: I understand Amy

Amy: then why keep him away from us

Entity: I didn't want him to remember those bastards parents of his. I wanted him to be happy and well when transferred his soul to this world. Now let me take him back to my kingdom so he can rest under my watch, please.

She looked back at Time who was string in his sleep whimpering slightly. She looked back at me and nodded letting me walk inside and pick Time up. He leaned into me snuggling closer to me sighing peacefully. I felt my wolf whimper at his cuteness, I wrapped my hoodie around him keeping him warm.

Amy: let me come with you

Entity: why?

Amy: because I want to make sure he safe with you

Entity: that is fine, but don't take him away from me or do anything you will regret. GOT IT

I growled that last part which seemed to scare her a bit. She nodded grabbing a bag and packing some food and weapons. When she was done she followed me outside, I snapped my fingers which made a portal appear. I stepped through with Time still sleeping and Amy in tow.