Ch 28

~ Corruption: 45% Till Full Deletion ~

Time woke up rubbing his eyes and sitting up, but falling off of the sofa landing on the hardwood floor. Time looked up seeing Entity sleeping on the couch almost searching for something. He stand up placing the covers back over him 'im surprised I didn't fall down earlier' He thought picking up Entity's oversized hoodie and slipping it on. Time walks outside and onto the porch, there was a small cool breeze as the snow laid still on the ground. He walked out onto the snow melting some of it slightly but feeling a little bit cold. He don't now why but for some reason I decided to layed down and create a snow angel.

Time stood up dusting the snow off of him and looking upon his snow angel. He layed down on the snow looking up at the light gray sky.  He closed his eyes enjoying the cold breeze and the stillness in the area. Time was deep in his thoughts when he was interrupted by someone looming over him. He opened his eyes to be meet with deep red ones "hello my fox, enjoying the snow?" Entity asked him standing straight up. I sat up petting the ground next to me which Entity accepted "I loved the snow, its very calming" He said leaning against Entity. The two enjoyed the sight of the snow and seeing some mobs having a snowball fight.

Time saw creeps playing in the snow creating a snow pile and jumping in it. Time grabbed a handful of snow carefully making sure Entity didn't see it. Entity turned to give Time a kiss on the forehead but was meet with a handful of snow in his face. Time stood up quickly and ran forewords seeing Entity wipe the snow off his face "my fox~" He said standing up making a snowball. He throw the snowball Time who ducked and took of running towards the mobs. He ducked through the mods snowball fight getting there attention "Mobs" Entity said making them turn "Get Time" He said creating three snowball piles. Time turned around to see Entity and an army of Mobs holding a bunch of snowball "hey that's cheating" he said panting.

Entity raised up his hand and throwing his snowball towards Time who dodged it, The mobs followed in suit. Time gulped trying to dodge them but ended up being buried within the snow. Entity floated up to the pile digging Time out, but not finding him. Entity looked around not seeing anything changed within the snow. He was about to turn around when he felt snow hit in the back of the head. He turned to be meet with Time on top of a tree holding a snowball "missed me big boy" He said throwing another snowball at Time. 

Entity: how did you?

Time: teleportation

Time jumped down landing in a snow pile. He walked up to Entity giving him a kiss and started walking back to Steve and Hero's house.  Time was about to turn when he was suddenly picked up by Entity "got you my fox" He said nuzzling close to Time who just giggled at Entity's affection. Entity with Time in his arms started walking back "you look cold love" Entity said seeing Time shiver a bit. He nodded snuggling close to Entity "what to head to the lava pool?" He asked seeing Time nod.

Entity teleported him and Time back to the lava pool seeing that the platform was still there. The two undressed and stepped into the pool feeling the warmth envelop them. They were snuggled together watching the bubbles come up and pop "this is relaxing" Time said leaning against Entity who nodded. He pulled Time onto his lap rubbing his arm up and down "I could stay like this all day and night my love~" He purred resting his head into Time's hair. Time signed feeling safe with Entity like nothing could harm them.

But Time kept feeling a slight pain in his arm, its been like that for a while but he doesn't want Entity to worry. This pain wasn't anything serious but it wasn't tolerable, but Time held a smile since he was used to this pain before.

~ Corruption: 55% Till Full Deletion ~