Ch 13

~Times Pov~

I don't know where I am but is cold and bright. I open my eyes to see that i'm in a white padded room. I start breathing heavily trying to calm down but I can't, I'm scared wanting Entity to come and get me. Looking around the room I notice a desk with a book and quill opened up. I carefully walked over there and looked at the note.

'Good morning Time, if your wondering no this isn't Entity. I his younger brother notch. Where you are is in my castle. Your a glitch, corrupted, a mistake and your should be dealt with. My brothers my not see it but I can, you should exist here.'

The note went on and on about how I shouldn't exist and that I should be dealt with. I didn't want to read anymore so I just shulked back to my bed and laid down.

I just want to go home...

~Entity Pov~

I walked towards Notch's kingdom, seeing it full of life. Everyone sees notch as a 'good guy' but he's just a spoiled brat. He always gets what he wants and that made me and Hero angry. I walked through his kingdom seething a festival about to take place. I was almost to his castle when his guards stopped me at his front gate.

Notch: ah Entity so good to see you again

Entity: Where is he?

Notch: who?

Entity: Time, my mate

Notch: oh he's fine, just asleep

Entity: WHERE IS HE!!

Everyone stopped what they were doing and turned to face us. Notch was standing calm looking at me who was about ready to rip his had off. I summon a fireball shooting it at a vendor watching it explode.

Entity: I'll burn and destroy your fucking kingdom if you don't you me where he is right now

Notch just looking at me still holding that serious and calm demeanor. He walked forward standing in front of me. My eyes were glowing red and my anger along with my wolf spirit were boiling mad. I don't know why notch was like this, but he always hated people that fell in love with me. He would call them 'mistakes, corrupt, etc' he was just a spoiled brat. He always got what he wanted with no questions asked.

Entity: How would you like to be corrupt?

Notch: You wouldn't 

Hero: ENOUGH!!

Me and Notch turned to see Herobrine along with Steve staring at us. he was holding his sword out which brought back bad memories, I shocked them away holding my ground. Notch was the first to tell Hero about what was going on. I noticed that Steve was focused on something else and turned to find his gaze, what I saw made my heart both flutter and drop. Time was standing on the edge of Notch's castle about to fall.

~Time's Pov~

*HOW THE HELL DID I GET HERE* I thought looking down to the ground. I looked ahead to see Entity, Herobrine, Steve, and some bald dude looking my way. I tried scooting on the ledge but a fireball was toss my direction. I dodged it and saw that the bald person launched it and he was flying towards me. I was in disbelief and what I was seeing *HE CAN FLY!!* I thought wondering if today can't get any weirder. He grabbed me but my collar and was about to fly off with me when Entity came up and attacked him. I slipped but held onto the ledge trying to keep my grip. 

When Entity was done fighting he flew over towards me wrapping his arms around me carrying me bridal style to the ground. I opened my eye to see we were on the ground but I still held onto him not wanting to let go.

Hero: Is he ok?

Entity: Time, you ok?

I just whimper at his question hearing him make a small yet low growl. I don't know what happened next but when I opened my eyes I wasn't in Entity's arms, but in colorful area. The ground was clay and the trees looked dead almost. I remember reading about his when I was at Entity's mansion.

Time: HOW DID I GET TO A MESA BIOME????