Ch 3

~Entity's Pov~

I caught up to the little explorer, it was starting to turn night and he was just focused on the map. He was onto the map and a torch as a way of light. He hasn't noticed me yet but every time he turned around I would go invisible to not be seen. I just wasn't ready for him to see me yet, I mean who would like seeing a person with dark red eyes, midnight skin, who wears white sweats and a torn hoodie.

I was about to leave when he walked over to where I was standing. He was looking in my direction confused and concerned.

Time: Strange, I could have sworn I heard someone here. 

He said putting a finger on his chin in a thinking manner. I wanted to hold him in my arms and just keep him safe. But I think he would freak out by an unknown force hugging him. I just watched him take a set under a tree setting his bag down and taking an apple out. I've noticed that he has been rationing his food for the journey even when I packed more than enough.

He took out the book and quail and started writing something in it. I wanted to know so when he falls asleep I'll see what he wrote. I was going to move closer when a creeper appeared out of no where. i was ready to attack it when it sat down next to the explorer and laid his head on his lap. The creeper then closed his eye as the explorer started scratching the creepers head. I was in disbelief at what I was seeing, but also a bit jealous that it wasn't me instead of that creeper.

~Time's Pov~

I thought of using the book and quail as a journal. I was writing init when Creeps come up to me and decided to sleep on my lap. 

Me and Creeps meet when I tripped and fell into a small cave. I was scared and almost started to cry when He appeared helping me by showing me the way out. I thanked him and gave him three apples and some water. He nodded his head and hissed which I think meet 'thank you'. I said 'no problem' and continued on my way. I noticed that he was following me, I asked him why he was to which he just hissed and nodded his head. 

Time: so your going to protect me?

Creeps: *ssssssss*

Time: you don't have too

Creeps: *ssssss*

He then walked up and stood next to me, I smiled and we started walking. We talked about lots of things and the more he talked the more I was able to understand him.

I close My journal and layed the back of my head on the tree looking up at the night sky. I felt Creeps stir in his sleep, I scratched his head which calmed him down. I smile and decided to get some sleep putting the torch out and closing my eyes drifting into the dark abyss.