Ch 10

~?? POV~

I watched as those two fell asleep with a creeper next to them. I felt bitter towards Entity for taking him from us. I was going to go to then when I hear someone calling me.

??: Mark you in here?

Mark: yeah what is it Amy?

Amy: come on, we're going to be late for school.

Mark: ok

I logged off and turned off my PC grabbing my bag heading out for school.

~Entity POV~

I woke up holding my explorer closely, looked over to see creeps still asleep. Sitting up I snapped my fingers making a hoodie appear around me and Time. He snuggled closer to me taking in my scent * so cute I'm going to die* I thought looking at him.

Time: *sleepily* your not going to die

I looked down art him shocked and impressed. I just patted his hair standing up, his arm around my neck and legs around my waist.

I held him close typing on my keyboard making a portal appear. I was about to step through when I heard footsteps behind me, I turned around to see hero and steve standing there.

Entity: what is it

Hero: im sorry

Entity: im still mad at you, but I'll let it slide little bro

Hero: your only older by three minutes

Me and Hero just burst into laughter, Steve stood there confused holding into Herobrine's arm. Steve asked me what I'm going to do with Time, who was still asleep I my arms. I took them I'm taking him to the nether where he will become my queen.

Hero: what about his memories

Entity: there coming back to him but slowly. As long as those two don't find him.

Steve: you mean his friends from his world?

Entity: yes. I know it's shellfish and I know those two kept him safe from his parents, but if he finds out then he will went to go back. But...

Hero: he can't

I nodded my head petting times hair as her cuddles closer. I felt my wolf wine looking upon my mate, he was resting peacefully but his memories are scattered. I wanted nothing more than to protect him, claim him as mine so that why no one would dare mess with him. I felt him cuddle closer giving a sigh taking in my scent. I just chuckled at this seeing creeps start to wake up missing the relaxing warm of Time. 

When Creeps was fully awake I told him he was going to stay with me and Time in the nether. His expression changed from calm to excited and ran through the portal first. I felt Time stir in his sleep waking up, He raised his head to meet mine.

Entity: morning cutie~

Time: morning

He looked over to see Hero and Steve standing there.He looked wide eyed at them and hid his face in my chest wining in the process. My wolf wined with him as I rubbed circles on his back in a soothing manner. 

Entity: don't worry, they came here to apologies 

Hero: Im sorry mortal, I didn't know your connection with my brother here

Time picked his head up to stare at the two standing there. He looked at me and asked to be let down. I let him down missing his warmth and seeing him walk over to the two. He held out his hand in a welcoming gesture to my brother.

Time: Hello my name is Time, who are you?

Hero: Herobrine * shakes Time's hand * 

Time: nice to meet you, sorry we got off on the wrong foot

Hero: sorry for killing you

Time: I guess were both in the fault

Hero: I guess so

The two stopped shaking hands and Time walked back towards me with a smile on his face. I relaxed at the sight of this, taking his hand and walking through the portal with him in tow.