Ch 31

~ Corruption until full deletion: 85 % ~

Time walked into the room with Entity in right behind Time "are you sure about this love?" he asked seeing Time nod. Entity closed the door and leaned against the wall as Time sat down in a chair that was adjacent to him. He sat down staring at Null who was also seated in a chair in front of him staring at the ground.

Time: Hey null how are you?

Null didn't give an answer but nodded signaling 'good'. Time gave a small smile before scooting a bit closer to Null "are you ok with answering some questions?" He asked seeing Null nod.

Time: Null why did you kidnap me?

Null: h-he wanted m-me t-too

Time: who did?

Null didn't answer but tilted his head away still looking at the ground. Time gave him a soft sigh standing up and rubbing his back "hey its ok, im not going to harm you. I just want some answer" he said softly resuring Null. Time sat back down when Null nodded looking up at Time having a cut along his left eye "c-can he l-leave?" he asked gesturing to Entity. Time looked back at Entity "you cant be serious love, he could kill you" Entity said still getting a glare from Time "Fine, but if he even dares try to touch you I'll break his fucking hands off' He said snarling towards Null. Time nodded giving off a small squeak as Entity brought him into a hug kissing him "and you owe me tonight for that glare" he said growling a bit.

Time blushed looking away but nodded getting a chuckle from Time "cutie" He said letting Time go. Entity walked out of the room leaving Time and Null there "n-now Null are you comfortable " Time asked seeing Null staring at him. Time sat down in front of him seeing Null have a small smile on his face "now Null can you tell me why you kidnapped me?" He said seeing Null nod nd sit up straight.

~ 30 to and two and a half hours later ~

Time walked out of the room holding onto a piece of paper with numbers on them. He walked into his and Entity's bedroom seeing him not there "ok I need to pack, but got to do it without him noticing" He said grabbing the bag Entity gave him and started packing. He slipped his hoodie on as well as his bag and quickly but quietly walked through the manor towards the nether portal. He stepped through it seeing that he was back in the overworld and in a dark forest "guess this is where it leads" He said confused.

Time took the piece of paper out of his pocket and stared at it "lets hope your telling the truth null" He said closing his eyes and teleporting to the numbers location.

~ With Entity ~

I walked back into the manor with Ender right next to me "well that meeting went well" he said pinching the bridge of his nose. I recalled back to the meeting with Notch and herobrine discussing about the amount of hackers and glitches "your telling him" I said popping my neck. Ender went to the kitchen to make him something to drink while I went towards my room wanting a piece of my fox. I walked in not finding him there but a note left of the bed:

Entity I went out to go practice my magic in the overworld. I won't be back until sometime later at night. ~ love Time

I re-read the note over and over until growling a bit "what has Null done" I said stomping towards the room where Null is tied up. I opened the door to find him still sitting there looking down at the ground "WHERE IS TIME GOING" I yell picking him up and slamming him against the wall. He looked up at me smiling that shitty grin "hes going to find the answers you refuse to tell him" he said. I punched him hard enough to break his nose and let him sitting there with blood pouring out of his nose.

He slipped his hoodie on and grabbed his scythe and teleporting to Hero and Steve's house. He banged on the door franticly "What is it Entity" Hero asked standing behind him. Entity turned around seeing Hero and Steve covered in dirt and ash "have you seen Time anywhere?" He asked making Hero and Steve shake there heads.

Steve: we were in the mineshaft collecting materials, whats wrong with Time?

Entity: he had a conversation with Null and disappeared

Hero: did Null give him anything?

Entity: I don't who, when I asked he said 'hes going to find the answers I refuse to tell him'

Hero: what answers?

Entity: Time's be asking me about his corruption lately and why hackers want him

Steve: and you didn't tell him?

Entity: yea im going to tell him that his corrupt is his life-support

The three turned around hearing a skeleton running up to them "whats going on" Hero asked making the skeleton point franticly behind him. The three follow said skeleton to an opening seeing Time standing there looking around "not what I was expecting" he said looking back at the numbers on the paper. Time turned around hearing someone shout his name seeing Hero, Steve, Entity and a skeleton standing there. He took a step back when Entity walked forward "Time what are you doing?" Entity asked.

Time: Im going to get answer as to why I'm corrupt and why my fucking arm is transparent

Entity: I can explain all that, just come back home

Time: not until I figure out where these numbers lead

Hero: your trusting null of all people

Time: well you three are keeping a secret from me about myself so yes I am

Entity snapped his fingers making a portal appear next to Time. He pointed at and looked at Time with a serious expression "Time portal now" He said. Time just looked at him not phased by him "im sorry" he said crossing his arms across his chest. Entity teleported a couple of feet in front of Time "Time portal NOW" He yelled that last part. Time looked between the portal and Entity "was that an order?" he asked making Entity nod. Time lowered his head shaking it then ripping his necklace off tossing it towards Entity.

Entity picked the necklace up realizing what he has done seeing Time start walking towards the forest behind them "T-Time wait" Entity said watching as Time vanished. Entity held out his hand typing on his keyboard messaging time but only getting an 'Error: Play Time does not Exist'.

~ Corruption Time Full Deletion: 87% ~