Ch 21

~ Time's Mind~

I don't know where I am...

I feel cold and light weight...

Did I die for real this time?..

"Time!!"

I heard someone shout my name, they sounded right in front of me but far away.

"Time!!"

I opened my eyes to be meet with the dark inky blackness around me. I was floating there silence around me no one here but me and my thoughts. 

"Time!!"

I looked around trying to find the source of the shouting. I turned around seeing Entity standing there holding onto my hoodie. He floated over towards me bringing me into a hug rubbing my back and petting my hair.

Entity: I'm so glad I found you

I tried to talk but nothing came out excepted for muffles. I was confused, scared, and shaking at the same time holding onto Entity for dear life. I cried into his hoodie feeling him hold me close and set me in his lap.

Entity: its going to be ok my fox, im here and im never leaving you

Entity kissed the top of my head as I continued to cry into his hoodie. Eventually my cries turned into sniffles which turned into the occasional whimpers. Entity still held my close as I rested my head on his chest, He looked down at me seeing me stare into the abyss. I snuggled closer to me wanting to not leave, wanting just someone to hold onto.

Entity: my little fox, I will never leave you

He said holding me closer kissing the top of my head letting out a deep sigh. I felt myself becoming warmer like and seeing Entity start to disappear. I whimper again starting to tear up when Entity wiped the tears away and kissed me on the lips.

Entity: your waking up, when you do be careful and play your cards right. I'll find you and when I do im never letting you go

He kissed me again before vanishing into thin air. I looked around seeing a bright light blind me getting brighter and brighter.

~ Null's Pov ~

I sat in my chair at the dinner table seeing the cute mortal starting to wake up. He was sitting in the chair opposite of me with a plate of food in front of him. When he was fully awake he looked around franticly before setting his yes on me.

Null: sleep well love~

Time: w-where am I-I?

Null: at home silly

I chuckled seeing the little explorer confused, which was adorable on him. I got up and walked towards seeing him all shaken keeping his eyes on me. I picked him up bridal style seeing him whimper at my touch. I held him close heading towards the master bedroom so that I may cuddle up with my cute little glitch.

Null: I've had my eye on you little one, and I can treat you better than that basted Entity

I noticed that he had some tears in his eye's. I wiped them away entering the bedroom and setting him on the bed. I laid down pulling the little glitch close to me feeling him squirm under my touch.

Null: just rest now dear and tomorrow I'll show you around your new home

Time: *whispers* Entity where are you?