012.

NARRATIVE

emeline-

all of the boys came over and we all crapped into my moms car since it was the biggest.

"no you sit over there" the boys argued as they tried to get comfortable knowing this ride was less than 20 minutes long.

"just get in the fucking car before i leave you here" mattia yelled in frustration seeing the boys acting like it was the end of the world if they sat on each other's lap.

after we got situated we drove over to the ice skating rink. once we got there, there weren't as many people as expected but still kinda full.

"you ready?" vinnie asked as he grasped onto my hand and i nod.

we all walk in looking like a bunch of kids going on a field trip.

"hello welcome to ice world, how can i help- vinnie oh my god i'm such a big fan" the girl at the front desk says as she notices who we are.

"uhm thank you. we actually have an appointment" vinnie laughed trying to not make it awkward.

"ahh yes what was the name for it?"

"emeline polibio" he said in a very stern tone as i held on tighter to his arm.

"okay perfect you guys are all set. if you need anything feel free to ask and i will do my best to help" she said looking at me up and down. i gave her a sarcastic smile and walked away.

"did you see how she looked at me?" i asked alejandro who was standing next to me.

"you have competition" he laughed as he put on his ice skates. i give him a dirty look.

"you know i'm only joking right?" he put on his other ice skate and waited for the rest of us to finish.

"let's go" vinnie said as he came back with his ice skates on. i held onto him as we got into the rink.

"okay this is a lot harder than i thought" i said almost losing my balance.

"just hold onto me and you'll be safe"

authors note:
merry christmas y'all!!! i hope you all spent it well. thank you for 3.2k reads i love you all.