013.

NARRATIVE

emeline-

"vinnie i swear to go if you let go of me i will kill you" i yelled as we got towards the middle of the rink.

"just give it a try by yourself and if you don't like it i'll hold onto you again" he said as he slowly let go of me.

i began to move around, it was all going well until i saw the same girl from the front approach vinnie as i got farther.

"heyy vinnie" i heard her annoying high pitched voice say as she held onto his arm.

"where'd your little friends go"

i made eye contact with mattia and looked back at vinnie and the girl. he began to skate towards them as i tried to get to one of the sidelines.

"don't mean to interrupt your wonderful conversation but we are all ready to go if you are" mattia got vinnie and began to come towards me.

i had already taken off my skates because they were absolutely heavy and uncomfortable for no reason.
:
"love, you okay" he sat next to me as i scrolled through my phone.

"yeah just tired and hungry" i put my head on his shoulder.

we were all about to get into the car when we heard someone call my name.

"emeline" the voice began to get closer but we couldn't figure out where it was coming from when i finally meet eyes with him. yup him.

"mariano?"