020.

NARRATIVE

mattia-

once i got emeline's call, i began to record her talking so i had physical evidence to show the police who were now on their way to see if they could track where the phone call was made from.

"do you think he did anything to her?" my mom began to overthink everything after getting that call.

"mama it's all going to be under control i promise" i held her hand tight, soon after the police came in and began to track where she could be.

"okay she's not to far from here, you guys can follow along in a different car if you'd like" the police officer said right after saying something into his walkie talkie.

"i'll got with you matti" my mom got up and began to walk towards the door.

"it's best if you stay, alejandro and i will go. kairi and vic stay here with my mom please" i got my car keys and alejandro and i got into the car.

we followed right behind the police, they lead us into the middle of no where. i began to get confused until i saw what looked like a house.

the police told us to wait outside until they got mariano. they began to take a really long time causing me to freak out.

"she's gonna be okay" alejandro put his hands on my shoulders trying to make me calm down.

"you stupid bitch, it isn't over for you" we heard someone yell. the police came around the corner with mariano in handcuffs.

"you fucking idiot" i began to walk towards him filled with anger and rage but alejandro held me back.

"let's go look for her" we walked into the house and it was empty, it practically looked abandoned.

"em?!" i screamed loud enough for someone to hear.

"mattia?"