Chapter 3: What are you doing?

Ciels POV
Warning: Yaoi smut😏

Alois greeted me as soon as he noticed Sebastian and I walk up the steps. "Ciel! You're here!!" Alois shouted and looked like he was about to pounce on me. I stepped back and surprisingly he stopped and paused.
"Welcome to my manor." He smiled and I just said, "Thank you." and walked in. "I'm going to find Claude. You'll be alright by yourself?" Sebastian asked and I waved my hand. "I'll be fine."
"Call of you need anything, my lord." He bowed and walked off.

'Great. Now I'm alone.' I wandered around, saying hello to a few strangers who happened to know who I was. As I was walking I managed to lock eyes with Alois from across the room. 'Shit. Not him.'
I turned around and walked away. It was about three seconds before I heard footsteps behind me. 'Well, I guess I'm not getting out of this.'
I turn around again and plaster a fake smile on my face. I was right, it was Alois. "Why did you ignore me?" Alois asked while panting. "I didn't see you." I responded innocently.
"You saw me! We looked right at each other!!" He whined and I sighed. "Ok, yes I noticed you. What do you want, Trancy?"

He smirked and whispered in my ear "I want you, Ciel. I want your body." My eyes widen and his seductive voice filled my ears. "A-Alois." I was used to him telling me he wanted me, but he never said it like that.
His hands snaked their way around my waist and he pulled me into him. "Let's go somewhere...private." I felt my face heat up when he gave me a smile that I couldn't resist. All of the sudden I was being pulled by the blonde up the staircase. "What are you doing?" I asked before being pulled into a large bedroom, Alois locked the door behind us. "We are going to have some fun." He giggled and smirked.

He walked over to me and slowly forced me onto the large bed that sat in the corner of the room. He leaned down and connected my lips with his, the sweet taste of his lips surprised me. I take my hands and push Alois off me. "What the bloody hell are you trying to do?" I demanded and Alois laughed.
"Do you really want me to stop?" He smirked as he climbed over and grabbed me through my pants. He began moving his hand, forcing me the let out small moans. I tilt my head back and Alois smiles. He placed his lips on my neck and began kissing me all over. After a few seconds he reached a spot that caused me to let out a louder moan. "Fooound it." Alois sang while sucking on that spot. My moans increase and I wrap my hands around Alois' neck.

"A-Alois." I can barley speak as he lifts his head and smiles at me. He stands and takes off his coat and shirt. I can't help buy stare at his hot body. "Like the view?" Alois posed and laughed. I turned red and looked away. He once again joined me on the bed and began taking off my shirt. Leaving us half naked.
He grabbed my waist and started grinding on me. I let a few moans escape, and I closed my eyes. He stopped and I opened my eyes to see Alois on top of me in nothing but his boxers. I gaze at the growing boner. He grabs the top of my pants and pulls them down, taking my shoes off in the process.

I look down to realize what he was doing. He slipped his hands down my boxers and moved around. "P-please Alois..." It was hard to believe I was begging, but I was. He smirked and pulled my boxers down.
He slowly leans his mouth to my tip and he began licking. He inserted it into his mouth and bobbed his head. I felt the pleasure take over and I thrusted my hips forward. I throw my head back and Alois stops. "W-why did you stop?"

"Are you a virgin? I don't want to hurt you..." Alois trailed off and looked at me. 'He doesn't want to hurt me?' I thought and blushed.
"Yea...I'm still a virgin..." I looked down. Alois grabbed my chin and locked our eyes. "Don't worry. I'll go easy." He smiled at me and I blushed even more. He leaned in and once again our lips touched.

I found myself pulling down Alois' boxers and he began to grow at my touch. His tongue swirled asking for entrance, of course I allowed. Our tongues danced as the kiss deepened. We parted and Alois pushed me down. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded and he rode me. Both of our moans increased as he bounced. 'I've never felt this good before...it is strange yet amazing.' I thought to myself. 'I'm inside Alois, another male. But...it seems I'm enjoying it.'

"Ciel!" he moaned loudly and I thrusted upwards. "Alois!" I felt something strange in my stomach that I couldn't hold back. "I-I'm cumming!" We both let go at the same time. He came on my chest and I let go inside him. He soon collapsed beside me.
We lied there, breathing heavily. I leaned over and wrapped my arms around Alois. He looked at me for a second before doing the same.

I felt myself get weary and my eyelids were droopy. "It is okay to sleep, Ciel. I'm here." I heard him say before I drifted off.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I know I suck at sex scenes, but at least I tried! Ciel what did you think?

Ciel: Oh uhhh...*looks down blushing*

Alois: I loved it! Hey Ciel, I didn't know you could moan so loud *smirks*

Ciel: S-shut up Trancy!

Me: Calm down! Both of you!

Alois: Oh Ciel~ How about we try that scene again?

Ciel: What?! What the hell are you doing?? Hey! Get off of me!!

Me: Oh god, Alois!

Ciel: Don't touch me there!

Alois: I bet you're enjoying this.

Ciel: N-no...! Wait, what the-?

Me: Watch it! Hey, I have to go. Until next time! ALOIS GET THE HELL OFF HIM! YOU'RE GOING TO STAIN MY CARPET!!!