Chapter 18: Go to Hell (Part 1)

Alois' POV

I'm floating alone. Swimming in a sea of black and cold. I can't see a thing, not even my own hands in front of my face. "Where am I?" I asked into the dark abyss. I was surprised when someone answered.
"You are inside your head." A voice echoed.
"What? Who are you?" I turned and look around.
"Who I am is not important. This is your mind, a lonely place. Filled with thick darkness that never clears."
"What the hell do you mean? Show yourself!!"
"Hold on. Don't get your panties in a twist. You miss your brother, right?"
"Luka?"
"Yes, him."
I felt myself tear up at the mention of his name. "W-what about Luka?"
"Do you wish to see him again?"
"Yes! How?"
"Think of him. This is all empty black space. Do with it what you want."
Deciding that it might work, I tried it. I thought of all the fun times we had in the village. How we celebrated when it burned down. How when he disappeared, I found him dead. How much I loved him.

"Brother?" A soft voice squeaked.
I open my eyes and see a small red headed boy infront of me. I can see now.
"Luka? Is it really you?" Tears of joy threatened to fall from my eyes.
"Brother! I missed you!" He cried and flung into my arms. I allowed myself to cry, I was with Luka. I was no longer alone.

CIEL'S POV

I looked down and saw a smile on his face, tears spilling down his cheeks. At least he's happy. I turned my attention to Sebastian this time.
"How do you bring him back?" I demanded.
"A kiss will wake the princess." Sebastian snickered.
"Shut up. What do we have to do to get Alois back?"
"The only thing we can do."
"And that is?"
"Go to hell."

I sighed and closed my eyes. 'Why hell? Of all places...' After an eye roll I picked Alois up and glared at Sebastian. "Prepare a carriage. We're going to pay your father a visit."

*****Time Skip******

I sat in the back with Alois' head on my lap. I wonder what is going on inside his head right now. Getting bored quickly, I decided to ask Sebastian a few questions.
"Hey, Sebastian."
"Yes my lord?"
"Why did you do it?"
"Do what my lord?"
"Poison Alois!"
"Well you two were getting too close for my liking. You are my my master after all."
"So I'm not allowed to have a lover? What about Elizabeth"
"You disliked her. So she wasn't much of a threat."
"And Alois is?"
"Yes. So I took matters into my own hands."
"So you decided to give him a deathly poison out of jealousy."
"Yes."

That emotionless bastard. He's acting like he didn't just nearly kill Alois. I sigh again and stare out the window.
'Don't worry Alois, I will save you.'

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Yay! Going on a field trip to hell! That sounds fun, right?

Ciel: Yea sure. *eye roll*

Me: *groans* Don't be like that. I will write you into a dress!

Ciel: No! Not another dress!

Me: Oh? I only have to type a few things...

Ciel: Stop! I will not be disgraced like this!

Me: Then lose the attitude mister.

Ciel: I'm sorry.

Me: Good. Well, see you guys later! Ans thanks for the 1.29+ reads!!

Ciel: Not!

Me: H-hey!