Chapter 19: Go to Hell (Part 2)

Ciel's POV

After a few hours, we finally found a clearing in the woods. Allowing Sebastian to create a hell portal.
"Young masters first." Sebastian bowed and I rolled my eyes.
"Fine." I stepped through with Alois still limp in my arms.
---------

Alois' POV

I still can't believe I'm with Luka. My little brother that I missed dearly over the years. We have been talking for who knows how long, but I didn't care.

"Brother!" Luka giggled and ran off. I laughed too and chased after him.
"I'll catch you!" I smiled while sprinting towards him. Swinging Luka into my arms, I hugged him close.
I hope this is real. Not just a dream that I will soon wake up from. I was with Luka now...and I was happy. When was the last time I was truly happy?
With Ciel.

Ciel! Oh, how could I forget about him? I set Luka down and stopped. "When will I see him again? Where is he anyway? Where am I."
Thinking aloud, I placed my head in my hands.
"W-when did I get here? After breakfast...what happened after breakfast?" I mumbled.

"Brother? What is it?" Luka bent down infront of me. The sight of him made me smile. 'That doesn't matter now. I have Luka, right?' I tried to shake the thought of Ciel out of my mind.
----------

BACK TO CIEL'S POV

I opened my eye to a large black gate. Surrounding it was a fiery wall and complete darkness. "Well I guess we go in." I nodded towards the door.
"Ah, yes." Sebastian understood and pushed open the doors.
A blast of hot air hit my face while we entered. "Bloody hell is it humid in here." I sighed.

"Well it is hell after all." My butler chuckled.
"Shut up." I growl, "There is no time for bickering. We have to wake up Alois."
Sebastian sighed, "Why can't we leave the brat? I went through all that trouble..."
"How could you say that?! I know you're a heartless demon, but you need to consider other people's feelings as well." I glared at him and stalked off, the ground crumbling as I stepped.

I continued to walk along, Alois' body lay pressed against my chest. The screams of victims and the screeched of demons surrounded me. I kept walking.
Sebastian soon caught up and trudged silently behind me. 'Where are we supposed to go?' I thought. 'Damn it.'

"Just another miles walk or so. Then we will reach the devil's house." Sebastian announced.
I groaned, "About a mile?"
"Yes. Is there a problem my lord?"
"No..."
"Shall I carry you?"
"N-no or course not!"
"Are you sure? You seem awfully tired."
"I'm fine. Let's just go on."

I walked a but quicker. I wanted to wake Alois up and get the hell out of...well, hell.
-------------
Damn asthma. I can't even handle a one mile walk without breaking down in a fit of coughs. I was just glad we finally made it.
"Ready to meet Satan himself?" Sebastian asked, smirking.
"Yes. I deal with you everyday, so how bad could it be?" I smirked back.
Sebastian drew a breath before opening the double doors.