Chapter 24- A Proposal With Expectations

Ciel's POV

"I-I..." I was shocked with the sudden question from Alois. He looked at me expectantly with pleading eyes.
'I truly love Alois and yes I want to marry him...what's holding back my response?'
"Alois, I wi-"

"Young master, it's tea time." Sebastian interrupted me. Most likely on purpose. I could tell from his triumphant smirk.
"One minute." I stated, turning back to the blonde; he was still on one knee with the ring.

"I'm afraid not. The tea will get cold. Certainly your favorite Earl Grey is more important that this."

"Then bring the tea out here."

"It's already made and in tea cups. It is easier to just come inside."

"You're a demon, nothing is to hard for-"

Alois cut me off, "Let's just go inside. Obviously your tea is more important."
I noticed a small tear slip as his eyes gleamed with sadness. Before I could say anything he ran back into the manor. 'Now I feel like complete and utter shit.'
"Your tea awaits, my lord." My butler bowed. I gritted my teeth and raced after my lover.

•Its a bird, it's a plane, it's a time skip!•

"Alois! Alois where are you?!" I shouted while checking every possible room in the house. Nothing. I found nothing for the past twenty minutes.
"Where could he be hiding?!" I became panicked and tried the door to another bathroom. It was locked.

"Why is the door locked..?" Puzzled, I pressed my ear against the door. What I heard was muffled cries.
'Is Alois in there?' I thought. One way to find out, 'Sebastian can fix the door later.'
With a few heavy kicks, I knocked the door down. The sight shocked me.

Alois was sitting in the bathtub, nothing but his boxers were on him. What shocked me was the fact his arms were covered with blood, and he had a knife against his wrist. I covered my mouth and kneeled beside him.

"Alois what the hell?!" I screamed.

"Y-You don't want to m-marry me. Ciel, I l-love you..." The blonde sobbed.

"No, no, Alois of course I want to marry you. I love you too. Your question just took me by surprise. I've never truly loved anyone this much before."

"R-Really?"

"Yea. I'm so sorry you did this."

"I-It's ok. D-Do you still want to marry m-me?"

"Yes. I will marry you."

Alois' once lifeless eyes lit up immediately. He smiled and hugged me closely. Soon I grabbed a roll of bandages and wrapped up his arms to stop the bleeding. Then I picked him up out of the tub; dressing the blonde back in his famous booty shorts and thigh-high socks.
"T-Thank you, Ciel." Alois was still a bit weak. I decided to carry him to my room and lie him on the bed.

"Don't scare me like that." I spoke with a soft tone while tucking him in. I climbed beside the blonde and he cuddled against me.
"I'm sorry. I didn't want you to leave me. I was worried you were going to...like everyone else." He sobbed.

"Oh, Alois. Shh, I promised to never leave you. I will always keep that promise no matter what happens."

"I love you." Alois smiled faintly before falling asleep in my arms.

"I love you too. Forever." I mirrored his smile and watched his chest rise and fall with each breath. Alois Trancy is mine. I've honestly always liked his name. It fit him perfectly, I'd hate to change it.
I wonder what it will be like to become Ciel Trancy. Before I was able to have another thought, the door suddenly burst open.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Me: Hey I never wrote that ending sentence!

Cassidy: I know. *evil smirk*

Me: What do you mean?

Cassidy: I may or may not have stole your phone to add that sentence at the end.

Me: Alright then. I'll let you do what you want. Just don't harm Ciel or Alois.

Cassidy: I would never! Trust me.

Me: Okay. We'll see you all later! Until next time.