Chapter 21: Go to Hell (Part 4)

•God, I've stretched this one scene through like 5 chapters. I promise this is the last part.•

Alois' POV

Something was pulling me, I didn't know what or who it was. I was running around with Luka when suddenly I was flung into the air.

"Hey! What the hell is going on here?!" I demanded and thrashed around. Luka was watching me, horrified. "Drop me!"
After kicking for another few minutes, the force finally released me.
I landed hard on my ass.
"Ouch." I rubbed my aching butt while standing, "What's going on here?"

"Don't you want to go home? To reality?" That same voice from earlier spoke.
"R-Reality? Isn't this real?" I peered around the room.
"Damn you really are stupid. We're in your mind moron. Your body is currently in hell."
"Hell? Why am I in hell?!"
"The reason you remember nothing after breakfast. I can't believe your boyfriend is going through all this trouble."
"Ciel? What's wrong with Ciel?"
"He went to Satan himself you get you up. Then you throw a hissy-fit."
"I-I didn't mean too..."
"Whatever. Just don't put up a fight this time."
"Wait, what about Luka?"
"Oh? The red head? He can't go with you."
"Why not? I can't leave him!"
"You created him, Alois. He isn't real either."

I look over at my brother. How is he not real? I can see and touch him. He's alive. Luka is alive.
"You created an image of him. You pictured Luka how you wanted him to be." That voice. That damned voice.
"SHUT UP!" I scream, covering my ears.
"Go back with the others. Leave Luka. He's already dead."
"No! No...it's not true!"
"Believe it. Luka has died, Alois! You can't fix the unfixable!"
My heart is pounding. My head hurts. I can't breathe.
"You need to let go." Lukas soft voice rose, "You have to let me go."
"I can't. I can't be alone." I sobbed.
"You aren't alone brother. I will always be with you. And you have met other people. You can't hold on like this."
"B-But..."
"I love you brother. I will always love you."
"Luka..." I reached to hug him, but my arms met nothing but air. I look up to see him begin to fade.
"Luka! No! Luka!!" I attempted to reach him.
"It's ok. You will be ok." He smiled one last time, that bright smile.

Then total darkness.

----------------
"Gah!!" I woke up shaking, my entire body trembled. I held my body while my eyes adjusted to the dim lighting.
"Alois?" Another voice. I know that voice.
"C-Ciel?" I called.
"You're awake! Thank god you're awake!" The bluenette pulled me into a tight embrace. I could hear Sebastian 'tch' from the corner of the room.
"Where am I?" I asked, rubbing my head. Ciel pulled away, "You are in my room. It's a long story, I'm just glad you're safe."

I simply nodded. Feeling drowsy, I lied back down. "Ciel. Will you stay with me? I-I'm tired..."
He smiled and crawled beside me. I cuddled close to his body as a wave of drowsiness overtook me. Ciel's voice was muffled in the distance. Before I could say anything, I fell asleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys! I am so sorry for not updating!! I had this chapter finished, but forgot to save it so I had to start all over again! Thank you all for you patience and understanding. I will make it up to you guys! Just tell me what you want. Well, until next time!