Chapter 11: The Wrath of Lizzie. (Part 1)

Cassidy's POV

I was right, it was a long night. Elizabeth kept knocking things over and shouting the entire night until she passed out from exhaustion around two a.m.
I barley got any sleep during her rant. All it did was give me a major headache. 'This all better be worth it. I want my Cielois babies.' I thought.

Glancing at the clock, it read 6:37. 'Why am I up so early?' My question answered itself when a loud crash came from down the hall. "Damn it Lizzie, can you please let me sleep?!" I yelled.

The noise only got louder. "Oh my god..." I was completely done with her. I mean, yea she was annoying in the Anime, but I didn't think it would be this hard to babysit her. It would be easier with a three year old!
After I heard another bang something inside me snapped. I slid out of my warm bed and stomped to her bedroom door.

"LISTEN HERE, LIZZIE! YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN! DEAL WITH THE FACT THAT CIEL DOESN'T WANT TO MARRY YOU! JUST LET IT GO! I GOT ALMOST NO SLEEP LAST NIGHT BECAUSE OF YOU AND I'M ABOUT READY TO BREAK YOUR NECK!" I screamed at her through the door.
Everything was replaced by awkward silence. "I'm sorry Cassidy..." I heard her mumble so quietly that it was barley audible. I smiled to myself.
"Its ok. I didn't mean to yell. Do you want breakfast?" I asked.
"Yea!!" She squealed through the door. As soon as I opened it she tacked me to the ground. "Fooled you." She smirked.

She suddenly flipped me and tied my hands. I saw her run back into her room, just to return with two swords.
"I'll be back later, Cassidy!" She sang, skipping down the hall and out of my sight.

"Damn..." I mumbled while wriggling my hands. 'She tied this really tight.' I thought. I can't let her get to Alois, I promised to protect them. "Alex!" I shouted.
The maid soon appeared in front of me. "Miss! What happened?!" She asked while untying the rope.

"Don't worry about it. I have to stop Elizabeth!" I said while standing, free from the rope.
"Oh? The mistress just left. Said something about getting back what's hers." Alex responded. I completely froze. She was gonna kill Alois. I thought she was just bluffing this entire time.

"Why did you let her out!?" I screamed. They knew why she was locked in her room.
"Well she just burst out the door and demanded to be brought to Ciel's manor and-"
I cut her off before she could use an excuse. "Don't bother. Just pull up another carriage." I gave her my command and was already walking down the stairs.

"Yes, miss." She bowed and scurried away. I let out a sigh. 'I need to get there before she causes any trouble.' Here's the thing about Elizabeth, when she becomes jealous or angry, get out of the way. She turns into a flaming pink tornado.
I can't deal with this now. Alex opened the carriage door and I climbed inside.
I silently prayed that she hasn't caused damage.

~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~

By the time we arrived, I could already hear shouts coming from inside the manor. I bolted through the already open doors, just to see Lizzie chasing Alois around with Ciel yelling at her to stop. One Alois noticed me, he sprinted behind me and clung to my arm,

"Help me! She's crazy!!" He yelled.
"Sh, it's ok. I'm here to help." I calmed him down. Turning to the other blonde, she seemed outraged.
"Leave this alone, Cassidy! He stole Ciel from me and I'm here to get him back." She said while moving towards me,
"No. I'm here to protect Ciel and Alois. And at the moment, I have to protect them from you." I growled. She scrunched her nose in annoyance.
"Fine. You better be prepared, because anyone who gets in the way of me getting Ciel, will be killed."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
No Author Note today. I'm to busy writing part 2 :p