Nightmares and School

I was flouting looking at the demigods rush me to the infirmary, some still freaked out by what happened with dark Percy.

Conner was carrying me bridal style. Nico and Leo kept arguing that they should be the ones carrying me.

We got to New York in about two hours in the Argo 2 since the whole camp came in the ship.

Annabeth didn't want to leave my side, while Jason, Leo, Conner, Nico and Frank glared at her.

They tried to take my cloak off but Death Princess, Pinecone, Hot head, Witch girl Phobe , the Hunters, Tyson, Lee, Michael, the pack, and Grover, he actually found out my gender when I became unconscious, would point their weapons at them.

I saw that they weren't ready to give me to mom, dad (Paul), and Logan.

I felt myself being drifted into another dream.

I was walking through this gave thing the one that they used in Snow White.

I saw a girl she had a beautiful green wave dress. her hair was loose did it look like brush, perfect, a hair that Aphrodite will kill for. her eyes were closed but even I could tell you were going to be peaceful just like her. assume you turn the crown, a sea green crown.

Wait if that's me then Who am I? I looked down and saw I was wearing what a Prince would wear, maybe a king. The clothes were covered with golden rims, the sit was pitch black, I touched the top of my head and felt a crown. I saw a pond next to me,I looked at my reflection and jumped back. The guy in the pond mimicked the same movements that I did.

I stared in my chocolate eyes and pale skin.My crown was made of bones and jewels. I was Nico di Angelo, the ghost king. I looked at my hip and saw the sword he usually had on. I heard someone getting close.

I jumped and ran to the sleeping me. My head turned to the sound as I brushed the hair from 'Percy's' face.

I saw another guy, he had curly hair,a mischievous smile, chocolate eyes, an elfish look on him,"Leo," I felt myself glare.

"Ghost king," Leo spat his ,well my title in venom."Fire prince," I said with the same if not more venom in my words.

Leo was dresses like a prince, he had a red suit almost like mine, um Nico's, he had also golden strands in his suit. He wore a golden ban in his hair like my crown, not Nico's, mine. It looked like fire when he moved.

We kept glaring at each other in hatred. Suddenly someone else appears.

He had a navy blue suit with gold strands, a staff just like his father's , blue eyes, he had the traits of a child of Hemes. He had a blue crown with wing like designs.

"Traveler," Leo and I mumbled in rage.

"Ghost king, Fire prince, why are you here?!" Conner said in rage. Wow this guys are pissed.

"I am here to save the sea princess I don't know why this ass is here for but the princess is mine," I said......weird maybe I should say Nico instead of me.

Leo looked at Nico with hatred filled in his face.

"I'M HERE to save the princess not ghosty over here, state your business, Prince of thieves and travels,"

He frowned and his staff turned into a sword.

"The princess' heart well be mine!"

"No it shall be mine," how many people are here in this freaking meadow!?!?

He was wearing a red suit but it looked more blood red then fire, he had a silver crown like Conner and Leo, he had a bow in his shoulders and arrows, his suit was covered with silver strands.