THE DREAM

THIS VIDEO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PJO (WHICH I DONT OWN) BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS AWSOME SO CHECK IT OUT BUT I COULDNT UPDATE BECAUSE I BROKE MY TABLET AND NOW I LOST IT SO WE CANT FIX IT RIGHT NOW IM USING MY SISTER'S LAPTOP SO YEAH LETS BEGIN.

 "So.......your Leo's mom?" I asked for the fifth time because I still didn't trust her she may be a monster for I know.

She nodded, she started smiling ever since I told her I know her 'child' but she sounded like my mom when I went missing, my gut told me she really is Leo's mom, she even know his powers.

We went inside the hut and what was inside made me remember of Leo, everything in Bunker 9 was in here even some plans that aren't even there.

Esaperanza looked at something behind me and got a sword from the desk, I feel someone or something get close to me and I remember my fist connecting to the person's face before I was hit in the back of the head knocking me into unconsciousness .

A horse was running with a deer and fire, each thing turned into a girl. The one that was a horse had sea green eyes, what girls call an hourglass figure, black untamable hair like mine, high cheek bones , full lips and she looked strong yet beautiful just like a regular teen but I can tell she was a demigod, the one that was a deer had pitch black hair,I couldn't see her face but she glowed like if she was the sun or the moon in a clear day or night, she had everything black or silver, the girl that was fire was Esperanza, they all wearing armor like if going to war, horse girl had a sword that looked like Riptide but it was silver and had Riptide in her other hand. Deer girl had a bow and arrows ,while Esperanza had twin swords and a gun that shoot celestial bronze bullets. The horse girl whispered something I only caught "for....Percy" what happen did I die or something!?!? Then Es and the Deer girl disappeared and left the girl alone when a eagle, a fire, a hellhound, an snake and a wild  boar appeared surrounding the girl and they turn into their masters. Zeus, Hephaestus, Hades, Hermes, and Ares started to talk in whispers to the girl she started to look pale with each world . The girl fell to the ground in pain as the words kept getting louder ," 'CHOOSE!!!CHOOSE!!!! CHOOOSE!!!! CHOOOSE BEFORE SHE DOES, CHOOSE!!!!!' " The girl started to scream and I could hear my scream to in the background. I couldn't wake up . before I went to my next dream I saw something that scared me more then going into Tuataras again  a little girl started to walk up to the girl in pain and told her, "Perseus has finally rested"

I saw the girl talking to dad  "I have to find him" she pleaded, my dad looked like he was in pain, "he is dead" the girl started to cry Tyson's name as it hurt her to say it. That wasn't very calming to see.

Then I saw myself next to Esperanza and the Deer girl, I was holding three gems one of them started to glow and I started to look scared it glowed with more power and the Deer girl started to run to my side but Esperanza blocked her was "You can't stop it we have to wait until it happens" she said in a scared voice. I felt like if I was being ripped apart in some part then I saw Deer girl screaming in pain like if it was hurting her too. The last thing I saw was warm brown eyes closing in pain.

I woke up to see Es was in the ground covered in blood while the guy was coming in for the kill.

I took out Riptide, grabbed his shoulder and started to slash him. He turned into gold dust and I started to get the things in my backpack to heal Esperanza/Es

Even when I stopped hearing Es saying thank you for the millionth time I was still pale thinking of that dream......one thing stuck to me.

That girl looked a lot like me.

hope you guys like this chapter I will try to update with which ever devise I get my hands on well bye

sagariolily