PJ, Evan and the past

Must Read : Hey guys sorry for not saying anything about the mysterious 'Evan' well I will explain in this chapter. This will also have some characters that may be coming up in the sequels for this book.

That's it

~Sagariolily

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right when I got inside I got tackled by mom and dad again.

"Mom ,I have to ask am I lesbian for liking a girl, gay for liking a guy or straight for liking a boy or a girl?"

(I been wondering to long)

Mom stared at me ,"You would be straight for both since your both genders or your straight if you like guys," Mom said still squishing me to death.

"Mom, Dad. Can't. Breath!"

They both let go of me at the same time blushing cherry red.

it got closer to go time to bed. Yet, I can't sleep ,I kept thinking too much of my brother Evan.

Flashback.......

I was 5 years old my mom is already about to give birth.

Smelly Gabe raped her and this is what happen, that bastered was home playing poker. I was in the hospital waiting with Uncle Charlie for mom and my baby sibling.

The doctor came and said that they were going to be alright. Even though I was scared I was happy to have another sibling of my life next to my cousin Bella.

I was joyous ,I got a baby brother. We went to the infirmary to see how he looked. Evan had black hair ,black eyes, a sweet smile ,mom's smile.

Evan looked like Gabe.

Right when they were going to give Evan to my mom that's were these people with white coats. They grabbed my brother and left . Before they left I climbed on one of them, the one that was holding my brother. I saw that Evan had someTHINGS in his back.

They were like bird wings. I remembered in my mom's check up that they injected her with something now I knew what ....bird DNA.

Evan started to cry that is when they noticed me. "EVAN!!!!" I started to yell after they threw me to the wall by the time I got outside ,I saw that they took Evan in a white van with the acronyms S.C.H.O.O.L.

I never saw Evan again after that , Mom was told that he died. They mistaken her for a teen mom since she looked young.

Uncle Charlie and my cousin Isabella stayed with us while my mother cried over my brother's 'death' .

Even today she still sometimes cries about him. Uncle Charlie got divorced, Bella had her own problems and I never knew my aunt, but Charlie said her name was Renée. ( you can tell who is this book from, yep and this will be one of the sequels for thus book, so are the white coats if you understand those clues, if you do comment and the people who get it right will get a shootout)

I think I will finally tell mom about Evan after the quest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally sleep won and I got a dream.

It was Conner and Travis Stoll. They were talking.

"she looks so cute," Travis sigh as he watched Katie.

"how come we always see your crush and not mine? Trav? TRAVIS!!!" Conner yelled.

"What!!!????" He yelled back.