the orange gem

"Yo lo tengo aqui!"Es said in a gibberish way .

Why was that girl still in my mind? how did she know Tyson? how did she know me?

I bumped into Esperanza and she was holding a green ,leaf like gem, it looked like a leaf because of the color not the shape.

I grabbed it and put it in one of the pouches Thalia gave me.    I got the hair pin Chiron gave me out of my pocket,which was the only way I could not lose it, and pressed the top.

It showed a map of South Padre Island and part of the sea.

There was a red dot in the middle of the beach, which meant the gem was close by.

"Es ,we need to find the second gem, which is the color of orange fire ,I forgot to tell you ,you are now part of my quest to find the gems. Can you help me?" I asked and said at the same time .

She just started to smile and nod, I'm guessing that is a yes.

We started to look for the gem in the floor when I suddenly slipped on something. I looked down and saw a bracelet, it had a name Abigail .

Suddenly a girl is standing next to me and takes the bracelet and puts something else in my hand.

She put the gem.

I stare at it in shock. How can a mortal know what I need? when I tried to thank the girl, she was already gone like if she was the wind itself.

I turn and stop Esperanza from falling in front of me.

"Gracias, PJ, did you find the joya, the gem?" she asked then looked at my hand.

she grabbed the gem and put it in the next pouch in my fore arm.

"a donde vamos, now, where do we go?"

I pressed the top of the hairpin again and saw the American map,the next stop was in Estes Park, Colorado.

I turned to Es and said, "we are going to Colorado, to get the most dangerous gem of them all...the gender bender"

DONT MIND ME IM JUST A TIME LINE.............

Es packed all of her things even a gun which looked like the one in my dream, with twin knifes, which were also in my dream.

The other thing in my mind was who was the deer girl?

Maybe we will find he in Colorado. I just hope is someone I know this time.

Hope you guys like this.

who do you think deer girl is ? Hope you aren't mad ......well vote comment, follow bye

sagariolily