Niobe queen of grief

Ok imagine being in a beach , it is night the stars are out ,you are with your two brothers, your cousin, your friend and your pet. The waves crashing calmly against the shore.

Ok now add two weepping women and a man trying to comfort one of them, his wife.

"First Evan, then Percy and now Tyson and Logan," said one of the women.

I remembered my promise.

I got the blue gem and and made the gem shine a ray to the sky with blue light.

I made it a heart and I heard Paul and Mom gasp ,she started to cry again.

I stared at Esperanza with dread but she was staring at the other woman and I saw in her eyes Leo before the suppose accident.

In her eyes it showed her tapping on the door something.Leo tapped back the same thing while a tear dropped from Esperanza's face. The fire engulf her but some of her hair got burn. She escaped but Leo was already gone. Esperanza stared to cry both in her vision in her eyes and right now.

Ms O'Leary whimpered making Esperanza look away from the woman.

It was weird that only Esperanza and Mom got effected by the woman.

I saw her more closely. She had stone like features like if her face and her body WERE stones. Tears keeped running down her face and were literally turning into a river. The woman had brown hair with what looked liked a crown made of moss and roots. Her dress was made of moss, roots, and dirt but it looked like a royal dress.

I walked up to my mom and the woman.

"I know you, your Niobe queen of Thebes, daughter of Tantalus, wife of Amphion,"

Niobe nodded still crying her river.

Mom started to hug me like if her life depended on it. Tyson and Logan ran to her to also hug her and dad.

"Mom I told you I would be fine, and I found one of my cousins,"

Bianca and Esperanza walk up to mom and dad with Ms O'Leary and introduced themselves.

"Hello Aunt, my name is Bianca Di Angelo," Bianca said hugging her.

I never realized Bianca had the same accent as Nico if not thicker and richer.

Italian I think.

"Hola, yo me llamo Esperanza, I'm Leo's mom," Es said to both mom and dad.

Niobe was still crying her eyes out when I felt a pain in my fore arm.

I didn't cry in pain like I would have when I battled Kronos, this was nothing compared to being in that hell pit and being turned into a girl or getting cheated on, but with Annabeth I am over her it was her choice anyways wait were was I again blaming the ADHD.

My skin was getting a new burn it was the shape of a precious stone with seven slots.

The first one got filled with a leaf green color. The second turned fire red. The third glowed the brightest from all the three it was hot pink. The fourth was icy blue. The fifth was pitch black. The sixth one was golden yellow as bright as Apollo's sun car. The last one was a deep shade of beautiful violet. Even thought I wasn't in pain a tear dropped from my cheek which was weird since I never cried ever since I turned nine.

You know how tear drops are like rain, this one was different it split into seven but only one became solid.

It was the size of my pinky and had a little hook to put in a necklace or bracelet.

I took of my necklace and put the tear in the middle.

"Mom, I need to talk to Lady Niobe, may I speak to her?" I asked

She nodded but not before saying "Don't go to far,"

I smiled ,I saw B, Es, Tyson, Logan, Mom, and Dad go inside the cabin.

I guess Ms O'Leary shadow traveled to camp since I couldn't see her.

The queen still kept crying while she was in my arms.

"Lady Niobe I know you are still grieving for your children's deaths but if you want I can summon them here to talk to you so you could at least talk to them," I whispered

She look at me with hopeful eyes and nodded. I used my new powers to use. I used the violet and I was the names of her children. I saw my hair and was shocked to see the tips violet. I didn't want violet hair it would be more awesome if my eyes where the ones that changed not my hair.

I was in Niobe's eyes and saw that my eyes did turn violet and that my hair turned to normal.

Then I use the black gem. I thought of her fourteen children and summon them.

When the children saw their mother they ran to her and I fell on my knees.

"Thank you ," all of them said with smiles.

Niobe started to finally speak without crying.

"You truly are fit to have those seven gems, princess, "

Princess?!?!?

What does she mean by that?

"You're welcome, I guess, and I bless them to be with you forever until you or them become mortal again,"

Now I left to my family while the Thebes royal family had some catching up to do.

Niobe has finally stopped crying and has started smiling just like my mother is now.

I only wish I could tell her what happen to Evan thirteen years ago so I could stop her pain.