Goode High and I almost get caught

I woke up with the stupid sunlight in my freaking face. I felt an arrow come at me. I dodged the arrow before it could hit me.

It was about seven O'clock in the morning,I gasped,I had to go to school!!!

I got dressed not caring about what clothes wearing, I looked down and saw I was wearing black combers, a grey and black skull shirt, since when did I get this?, ripped black skinny jeans, a black spiked belt but I needed a jacket.

"Mom!! Do you have a jacket I can borrow?!" I yelled across the apartment.

"I bought you new clothes so all you need to do is look in your closet, oh and your old clothes are in your drawer," mom yelled back from the kitchen,I could smell waffles,

"Thanks,"

I looked inside and got a leather jacket, got my helmet, my knee patches, and my skateboard.

I ran to the kitchen scaring Lolo in the way, I brushed my teeth before idiots, so don't think I'm dirty or lazy.

I wolfed down the waffles before they even got to my plate. I got up got my backpack ran down the stairs, I dropped the skateboard and started to ride it like I used to before I found out that I was a demigod.

I got the school and record time I've even beat dad and thats that he used a car.

Everyone started to whisper I started to get uncomfortable again. I hate being the new kid.

I took off my helmet and started to walk to the front office. I heard some hissing and some gasps.

I put my backpack on one shoulder and went to get my classes.

"Hi I'm Persephone Jackson, I'm here to get my schedule," I said smiling.

The woman looked up and gasped ,"Su-sure, he-here you g-go," she stuttered.

I looked at my classes and saw that I had Paul first period. Wow this will be eventful.

The class already began so imagine a new kid, a junior coming to first period late. *sigh* this will be a long year.

"Miss Jackson, nice enough to join us, will you take a seat next to Mr Cupper in the front? Thank you," Paul said going back to the lesson.

I got all the notes and started to day dream since I already knew the whole lesson for today.

I felt everyone stare at me, I started to figget because of the states and the ADHD.

"Miss Jackson what is the answer?!"

" Romeo and Juliet's flaw is that they are both redundant since they they always rush into a situation without thinking of the consciences," I said not looking up from my hands that whet twirling riptide.

"Correct, Paris' flaw was-" I stop listening after 'Paris'

"Hey," I turned to the sound and saw the guy ....something Cupper, the name sounded familiar for some reason and I didn't like it.

"My names James, want to go out," he said it like if he already knew the answer.

The bell rang.

"Remember class read act two of Romeo and Juliet and act five of Hamlet.," Paul said.

I got my bag not even answering his question. I skated to my second period when I heard someone freak out.

I stopped and saw a girl, Jessica I think is her name.

"Wow dude, why are you freaking out?!"

She stopped ," I need to get my bag from home room but it's half way across the school!!!"