first stop the Gulf of Mexico

"PERCY!!!!" I woke up to the sound of a bang in the door and my name being called.

I opened the door and was surprised to see Jason,Nico,Hazel,Thalia and Grover but no Annabeth.

" We heard your going on a quest at dawn today,"Thalia said. I nodded rubbing my eyes to take away the sleepiness.

" We want to give you something ,"Hazel said for all of them.

I looked at them questionable. They handed me each a present wrapped with their symbol. I opened the gifts and saw from Thalia I got a sort of coin collector but to put in my arm .

"It's to put small things and it will never fall off unless you wanted to,"Thalia said.

The weird thing is that it had seven pouches,just the number for the gems.

"Thank you,Thalia,"

"open mine,"Nico said next with excitement in his voice. It was a ring,Nico pressed the top of the ring and it became little screen.

"Just  say the person you want to talk to and they will show up at the screen,it's like an Iris message,but you don't have to pay,"Nico said looking at the confusion in my eyes.

I thank him and hug both of them.

I then opened Grover's present and saw it was a reed pipe.I put it up to my lip and started to play a song I remembered Grover playing in the quest to save Artemis, it was the tracking spell.

Grover looked at me with his mouth open,so did Thalia.

"I didn't know that you could play the reed pipe Percy?!?" said Jason.

" I don't"I said shocking them .

I opened the other two together and saw that Hazel had given me a book and Jason a few pearls.

I already knew what the pearls do but I didn't get the book.

"The book is to see what is going on in camp or anywhere in the world at any time,"Hazel said smiling.

I smiled and hugged all of them.I thanked them again and saw that dawn was approaching . I got changed from my pj's to my regular clothes and got my back pack with all the gifts and the hair pin.

I walked up to Thalia's tree and saw Chiron already waiting for me."Are you ready?" I nodded and started to turn to leave until I was stopped by his hand in my shoulder.

"Here,Percy,"He handed me mortal money for the ride,if I need a ride.

"Thank you Chiron,"

By the time I got to Central Park dawn had finally came. I took the hair pin out and pressed the tip and and showed me where the first two gems are.......In the Gulf of Mexico.

I started to walk when I got an idea. I prayed to my dad,when I saw a flash of light.

My father Poseidon was standing in front of me with a questioning look.

"Dad I need a transportation to go to the Gulf of Mexico,can you help me,PLEASE!!!!!"

he started to smile at this,"There are some hippocampi near here take one and come back safe and sound my son,oh and did you tell your mother about the quest?"

Styx I forgot about that," I will tell her when I'm in the Gulf, dad, thank you for helping me and for loving me,"I said with a smile that challenged Apollo's.

He gave me a pat in the back before disappearing in a ocean mist.

I went to Long Island sound again and saw a hippocampi waiting there. I got on top of the creature and sailed to the gulf of Mexico.