I get slapped with a word

Before I start this chapter I will answer the questions from the last one.

daughterofchaosomega and JadeDarkwolf asked "Will you add new characters? "

A: Yes, I will add the hunger games people,the Kane chronicles people, the twilight people, the Maximum Ride cast, the Harry Potter trio with friends, the Rise of the Guardians, Frozen, Tangled, How to train your dragon, Brave, the Avengers and Naruto. :3

Angelsamongdemons asked "Because she's Greek ,Roman, and Egyptian, do the three groups ever meet each other?"

A: Yes, it will be in one of the sequels :3

sarahpine asked "When will PJ tell them?"

A: In about two to three chapters, after she kisses Frank and Jason. :3

blue_dauntless_cake asked " I know this will prob be in da book soon but...who does Percy like?!"

A: *rubbs back of neck nervously* ha...um...all five of them.*hides behind JadeDarkwolf* don't hurt me!!!.....one more then the others, you will find out in the sequels.

sarahpine asked "Why are there 2 of his/her?"

A: I will show a flashback of the war in this chapter, so lets begin this!! :3

Everyone was surprised that I could carry both Annabeth and Piper on my back. since I am the alpha of the pack and a woman I had more strength than the rest of the werewolves.

Chris carried Reyna, while Ben carried Drew, Julian carried Conner, and Ethan carried Travis. Pinecone face and Sparky started to use the winds to go to camp. Neeks, Haz, and BD were going to use shadow travel to get to camp. The problem was that Lee and Michael were fighting on who would ride on wolf Frank.

Leo and Esperanza,didn't have to worry since they could travel at the speed of a wild fire.

"I want to ride a wolf!!! You can try this later!!!" Lee yelled at Michael.

I sighed.

Why don't you both ride a wolf?! Lee can ride on Frank's back while Michael can ride on an actual wolf that I will call upon.

They both stared at me, so do everyone else.

You can do that!?! Chris and Julian asked while at the same time Ethan and Ben yelled....

How come you told us only now?!!

I sighed again, then gave a howl. A second howl was heard after mine.

A brownish bronze female wolf appeared in front of me, bowing her head as to show respect. I started to speak like a wolf just like Lupa taught me in the wolf house. I ignored the bow and told her my request.

May you help us send this demigods to their camp, where it is safe for them?

The she-wolf nodded.

It would be my pleasure daughter of the-

Can you please not say it, some of the demigods can speak wolf. I interrupted her.