explanations and boy girl trouble

A/N: there will be drama so start fangirlin* Shoutout for daughterofchaosomega because she guessed twilight

We walked to the big house but before we could even get passed half the way. We bumped into some people in a duel . One of them crashed into me sending the top of my hoodie down.

Before I could pick it up the person saw my face. I gasped after I put my hoodie up. Jason was about to attack Nico who was still staring at me in shock. I pulled out the sword that Esperanza gave me before with my mom.

Our swords crashed, making Jason jump back in shock. He got over it and started to attack me, the new opponent in this fight.

'go to the big house NOW!' I mind messaged Bianca, Tyson, and Esperanza. Under my hoodie my eyes turned violet for a second then turned sea green again.

Cut. Slash. Dodge. Block. Jump. Repeat

That was Jason's strategy.....really?!

I tripped his feet making him fall forgetting that everyone was watching, that Nico was still looking at me in shock . Jason fell on his back, my sword pointing at his heart.

"What is going on here?" I said mimicking Jason's voice.

Everyone stared at me in shock. I took the tip of the sword and pointed it at Nico.

"TELL ME NOW!!!" I said now mimicking Nico's voice.

No one answered. I pointed the sword at Clarisse and started to mimic her voice.

"Don't let this happen again. GOT THAT!!!" I yelled. I turned and walked to the big house. Leaving a shocked camp.

I started to stare at Nico searching his memory, he only saw my sea green eyes. He didn't recognize me.........yet

Before anyone could follow me, I vapor traveled to the big house.

I was at the steps when I saw that my group ( Tyson, Corpse Bride, and Fire Girl) was behind me catching their breaths. Why? no idea.

We all entered at the same time. Chiron was suprised by the amount of people.

"Chiron is me Percy," I said in my old voice.

Chiron got up to hug me, "Percy my boy-" "Umm, girl, Chiron, girl" I said interrupting him.

He stopped. I pulled down the hoodie and took my hair out from under the hoodie, my hair reached up to my hips. My gray streak was part of my bangs that were just long hairs in my face.

Chiron stops and looks at me in shock.

He looks at Bianca and Esperanza and suddenly he takes in air.

"Explain from the beginning please child,"

So we did. From the beginning if the quest to now.

Tyson tipped in, in the end Chiron was spectacle, I pulled my fore arm to him and showed him the stone mark and my mark of a Roman when I switch with Jason.

" Hey Chiron ,what is happening with Jason and Nico anyways?" I asked.

"If I knew I would tell you my dear,but it seems that love has happen and they fell for the same person," he sigh.

"Umm Chiron, another question, were will we sleep without them knowing it is me, well that I'm a child of Poseidon?"

"I don't now my child"

We left the big house and Chiron started to give us a tour to make act believable.

I felt someone following us. I search at a passing demigod's mind and saw that there was foot prints with no body.