The hunt

A/N @DemigodInTraining @SamanthaCrawford759 @Allissa_Parks_ @She_might_slay are in this chapter as huntress k cary on :3
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Will followed me to the Hunters and their camp ground since we were now part of the hunt.

It was now midnight about 3 States away from camp heroes. All the Hunters were already around the campfire that was made by Phobe.

"Hey, girls, today is story night, which one of the new girls would like to start this story night with?" Asked Kate.

Wendy and I shared a look. I sighed in defeat at the thoughts that Will/Wendy had to blackmail me.

"I guess, I will give it a try,"

I got my back pack from which I packed all my belongings in and opened the book of Greek, Roman, and Egyptian magic.

Everyone stared at me in wonder of what I was about to do with the book. I got some sand in my hand and said the spell of thoughts on the particles in my hand.

I closed my eyes and blew the sand to the fire making the fire rise to twenty three feet.

The fire shrank to the size it was before but once I spoke the first sentence from the story, images appeared in the fire on two children a boy, and a girl.

I put the book back in my back pack to hide it from the hunt.

"It's just one more story .. Beauty and the Beast " I started the story,

" She was beautiful, fragile as a rose, He was a beast, slave to his impulses , "

I took a breath since this story was one that I know well.

"Only day tied their vows were no longer children, grew, and were adults together,"

All the Hunters were waiting for me to finish. I gave a glance to Bianca and Thalia as the fire made their faces look menacing. They nodded as if telling me to continue

"All was well, that appeared in his first honeymoon he swore to be faithful and she him, a story like any other"

"yes" Bianca murmured in distaste.

" who see them and who saw them But time passes and relationships are depleted tire,but she doesn't notice,"

"That girl is stupid," interrupted Phobe

" because this is blind, Blind love ,"

The Hunters hissed at this. I continued with the story.

"But he could not stand the routine no longer of wanted to own one woman or so he told his colleagues '' I go out with others, but she doesn't even notice '' "

"THAT BITCH!! I WILL KILL HIM FOR MESSING WITH A MAIDEN'S HEART!!!" Yelled Lady Artemis.

"Beauty was blind but she was not stupid, and doubted So many nights alone and the few hours of the morning"