Alpha of the wolf pack

Ok when I got teleported to Circe's island, I didn't have a soft and easy landing. I got teleported in a cell about three feet above a bed.

I yelped in shock, as I landed on the bed.

I heard a scream as I fell from the bed.

"Ow!" I said as I fell from the bed face first.

The person got up from the bed, it was a guy and he looked very familiar.

"Oh, another one, a mortal since I can't see any power from him,"

He thought I was mortal since I hid my sent, hey I panicked, sue me.

"how long were you here?!" I asked in Jason's voice.

The guy stared at me. "About two years why?" I froze. When I was in the sea of monsters I thought we were gone for about twe day but we where actually gone two Weeks.

365 x 2= 730 ÷ 0.5 = 1,460 days, my eyes widen.

He's been here almost three years going into four year!!!

I clutched my stomach. "Wow, you alright man? " asked the son of Apollo.

I shock my head ,"Lee, you have been stuck here for almost 4 years!!! They got you in the war didn't they?!"

Lee Fletcher staggered back in suprise, "Percy?!?"

I covered my mouth, I just  realized I used my old voice.

"You guys actually found me?!" Lee said with excitement and hope.

I nodded, "Well actually, only I found you, where is Michael Yew?!" 

Lee still had hope in his eyes and pointed to the bed next to him.

I walked up to Yew's bed and flicked his ear. Michael woke up clutching his ear and glaring at me.

I put my hoodie down.

"Really, I come here to save you guys and I get a glare," Michael jumped, with Lee and tackled me.

"Guys can you get off?!" They shock their heads. I sighed and started to get up with then still on my back.

They gasped in surprise that I could still stand up and and carry their weight.

Suddenly I felt someone getting close. I dropped them, hid my sent and put my hoodie up.

The brothers stared at me, I pointed to the door of the cell.

I saw a horrible sight, Circe was looking at me.

"Well look at what we have here, a mortal boy,"

I didn't move under her gaze as the others in the cell did.

Circe grabbed me and started to point a sword towards my neck, I still didn't flinch.

I kicked her sword and punched the sorceress in the gut. She fell in pain.

I got the sword and cut the lock of the cell. The Apollo kids got out with a son of Nemeses, a son of Demeter and a son of Venus.

I got the keys from Circe's belt, idiot.

"Do you guys know the way out of this?" I asked. Michael and Lee nodded, "take them to the outside of this prison, NOW!!"

They saluted, and I gave them the keys, I read their minds and I read the map of this prison.

I went to where the weak prisoners where held. I pressed my ring and a screen appear, "Show me Nico di Angelo"

It showed Nico talking in a meeting.