battle of the little big three girls

I felt very uncomfortable, everyone kept looking at me.

I felt a tap in my shoulder, I turned and saw Nico.

"Umm, may I ask, how did you , um do my voice?!"

I pointed at him " I can only do it when I point at someone, or know the person, your Nico right?" I mimicked his voice again making him jump.

He nodded. He looked behind me and looked like he got punched in the gut. I turned and saw Bianca.

I read Nico's mind 'I can't even see a hunter without thinking of Bianca'

Corpse looked at me,

' want to play mythomagic?'  I mind messaged her.

Esperanza saw what was about to happen, "who ever gets their gear primero wins, ready, set, GO!"

Deer and I ran to the Hestia cabin and got our backpacks.

I got out first of the cabin, but Silver Moon opened her backpack first while she was running.

"Time!" Yelled Hot head forgetting that Nico was talking to me.

B and I sat down with our full collection, the cards and the figurines.

I felt two looks at us, Frank and Nico went running to their cabin to get their collection.

Right when we were about to begin Nico and Frank joined the game. Deer and I stared at each other and shrugged.

Frank choose Zues' wrath, while Bianca choose Hermes' tricks. Nico choose Ares' bloody spear, and I chose Athena's strategy.

I got Frank, and Nico but Undead Princess was really the challenge of the three.

Suddenly the horn sounded ruining our game. The four of us grunted in irritation.

"The Hunters are here!" I heard Will say.

Bianca yelped next to me.

She dragged Nico with her to the forest to tell him who she was.

"Well, good game PJ" Frank said shaking my hand.

He got his collection and went to his cabin.

I got Bianca's ,Mine and Nico's collections and put Nico's in his cabin while I put the others in the Hestia cabin.

Right when I got out I felt someone hugged me from the waist. I looked at who it was and saw a weeping Nico.

"Thank you for bringing my sister back."

I nodded shocked at what I saw.

Bianca ran up to me, "PJ the Hunters are here," she said timidly.

I walked up with the rest of the camp. I saw Thalia, she had a  determined ,but hopeful look in her eyes. Thalia's hair was now up to her back, she had a green day T-shirt, had her lieutenant symbol, Aeigus in bracelet form and the sign of a hunter , a silver parka, the same one that Undead Princess had right now  but without the hoodie on.

I saw Phobie, Alantia, Lucy, Kate, and many other Hunters that I couldn't name.

I saw all the Hunters looking at Bianca, who was talking to a now smiling Nico.Hazel also saw this and started to feel jealous of Bianca.

Thalia got her bow and arrow and pointed it at Bianca.

"YOU DARE TRY TO LOOK LIKE THE HUNTERS?! LADY ARTEMIS SHALL PUNISH YOU FOR DOING THIS!!"

Bianca also got her bow and arrow out and pointed it at Thalia. "I do not copy my Lady, I am her lost Hunter!"

I got between them.