I meet my double

Once I got about twelve feet from the door I was tackled by a black haired figure.

I stared at the figure and saw two Onyx watered eyes stare at me with joy. Then I felt the punch.

"You idiot!!! Do you have any idea how worried I was for you, code GREEN!!! Really, who was it?! Tell me now Jackson," Corpse Bride yelled, while landing punches at every word.

I just laid on the ground with a bord expression on my face but really I was focusing on who was twelve feet from here without them knowing.

The pack was here, so was the Apollo bros, the Stolls, the Grace family, idk why I decided to call them that, Nico and Hazel were also there, a puppy, which I could tell was Frank was staring at me in worry, the Valdez family was also there, Drew , Piper, Annabeth, and Reyna were there.

I stared at Bianca who was now sobbing in my chest. My arms started to wrap around her shoulders as I got up.

My eyes turned violet and I started to look at the floor.

'guys-' I mind messaged Shadow Princess, Witch girl, Pinecone face, Gamer Gal, my beta, Hot head and the Apollo bros.

"I'm going to cut my hair and bandage my chest to make me look like a guy when I don't have a hoodie,"

"NO!!" Everyone that I mind messaged said, including the rest of the pack, since once one of the werewolves can communicate with others with the mind, it's like telepathy but with out the moving of object, even though that would be fun, I could be able to get anything with my mind!! I wonder if I can do that with water........wait Uhh ADHD.

Anyways everyone that was not in the message stared at them weirdly.

' everyone, I have to do this,'

'Ok,' Haz mind messaged back.

'we'll agree to this if we can give you three messages that the gods gave you,' the Apollo bros, Lee and Michael mm back.

I nodded. They both ran to me and gave me three cards, one sea green, one fire red and the other silver.

I put them all in my jacket pocket. I shared at look with Thals , Drew ,Hazel and Bianca. They all nodded.

I smiled. I ran to the restroom, locked the door and got the scissors and started to cut my hair to the old length. I got the bandages from my pocket and started to wrap them tightly against my chest. I stopped when my chest was flat and it hurt.

I heard a knock on the door making me yelp and fall to the ground.

I heard a laugh outside of the bathroom.

"Not funny Gamer, NOT FUNNY!!" I said with a smile.

"No, your right, it was extremely funny," Pinecone laughed.

I stared at the floor that was littered in my hair.

I got it all and put it in a bag, maybe I can donate this.

I got out and was tackled again, this time by the pack.

"PERCY!!!" Ethan yelled, surprising me.

"Guys get off," they all jumped off of me at once.

"Um, Perce, what does code Green mean?" Asked Jason. Leo, the Stolls, Nico, Annabeth, Piper, Frank and Reyna nodded in agreement.

I laughed forgetting that they didn't know what the color codes where in the pack.

"Code Green means a enemy is near, code red means someone has been captured, code yellow means secret meeting, code blue means we won, code pink means we lost, and code black means someone died," I answered seriously.