💀Resurrection😧

Zephrine opened her eyes to find herself in a hospital bed. Tony and Pepper sat beside her. They looked at her.

"Zephrine. Oh thank god", Tony said. He and Pepper hugged Zephrine.

"What happened? Did I die?" Zephrine asked. Pepper nodded. It took a minute for Zephrine to remember what happened. Then, she gasped violently. "Bella! Where's Bella? I told her not to bring me back! She could die!"

"Zeph, relax. Bella promised she wouldn't use her Asgardian magic to bring you back", Tony said.

"But I never said she couldn't bring me back at all", Zephrine realized. "How'd you do it".

"T.A.H.I.T.I", Bella said as she walked into the room. "It's a uh Magical place. Or at least, that's what I heard. But what do I know? It's Tahiti. Not New York".

Bella wore a black suit. She had her phone in her hands. She and Zephrine looked at each other.

"Hey Zephrine", Bella said. Tony and Pepper walked out of the room. "T.A.H.I.T.I was designed in case of the fall of an Avenger. We got this Intel from an anonymous source".

"And you trust this source?" Zephrine asked.

"I've talked to him, I've had meetings with him. We can trust him. However, he'd like for his identity to be kept secret", Bella said.

"Who else did you bring back?"

"Mom and Aunt Regina, but that was 5 years ago".

"Bella, I told you it was okay-"

"And I said no, it wasn't. After everything you and I have been through, did you really expect me to just...let go? You're my best friend and you're like a sister to me. I couldn't just let you die. I don't want to loose you".

"Bella", Zephrine said. Zephrine grabbed Bella's hand. "I...I can hear your thoughts".

"Well, that confirms that you still have the power of the Mind stone, one of the infinity stones", Bella said.

Bucky walked into the room. He walked towards Zephrine. The two kissed.

"I know you guys want to be together. Me and Bucky have agreed that you two can have 3 months together before you decide to come back", Bella said.

Bella walked out of the room and went into another room. Natasha was in a bed. Clint sat next to her.

Her eyes opened. Natasha looks at Bella. "Bella", Natasha said. Tears fell down Bella's face. "Mom", She said.

Bella walked towards her and wrapped her arms around her.