Children

Bella sat at the table with Tony, Peyton, Lavinia, Regina, Natasha, Zephrine and Bucky.

Hudson walked towards Bella. "Auntie Bella?" Hudson asked. Bella looked at him.

"What's wrong?" Bella asked.

"Do we have any bananas? I'm really hungry and I want to stay healthy",Hudson said.

"Oh, well, uh. Here, pretend this is healthy", Bella said as she gave him a jar of frosting.

"Bella, no!" Lavinia shouted. Tony, Bucky and Regina laughed. Lavinia stood up and grabbed an apple. She took the jar of frosting from Hudson and gave him the apple. "Here, sweetie. We don't have any bananas".

Lavinia looked at Bella. Bella shrugged her shoulders. "Don't become a mom", Lavinia said.

"Wasn't planning on it? I don't want kids", Bella said.

"You don't? I think having kids would be great", Pietro said.

"Bella, you guys are married. It's bound to happen. Unless you're-" Natasha doesn't finish her sentence. Bella looked into her mind.

"You know what, mom? That is a great idea",Bella said after looking into her head.

"Bella, don't", Natasha said.

Bella stood up and walked out of the room. Everyone followed her. In the common room, Loki and Regina sat on the couch. He reads a book to her.

"I like this. We haven't done this since before I left home", Regina said.

"We did miss you, Regina. Including our father", Loki said.

"Which is more shocking? That you called him, 'father' or that he actually missed me?"

Bella walked into the room. The group of seven followed her. "Dad, mom won't let me get sterilized", Bella said.

"Bella, listen to me. It is a very bad idea. I'm not letting you go through what I've been through", Natasha said.

"You better listen to her", Regina said.

"You don't listen to Uncle Thor or Dad. And you were horrible to them as children".

"Well, I was the youngest and my brothers were annoying and a pain in the ass. How'd you expect me to react?"Regina asked.

"You'd react like Regina", Peyton said.

"Thank you, Peyton".

"Look, Bella. You may not be a good influence for your nephew, but I think you'd make a great mom", Zephrine said.

"You're bluffing", Bella said.

"I'm not. Look, your husband seems to want a baby", Zephrine said.

"Well my husband doesn't have to go through 9 months of pregnancy and hours of labor".

"Is that how it works?" Pietro asked.

"You don't know how it work. You don't get a baby", Bella said. Pietro gasped dramatically.

"How could you?" Pietro asked. Wanda rolled her eyes.

"Guys, I'd be terrible. When Hudson was a baby, I didn't know what Mom meant when she asked, 'When's the last time you changed him'. And the way she explained it was not pleasant. I was traumatized", Bella said.

"Well what she meant was-"

"I know what she meant, Tony!"

Natasha looks at Loki. "Don't let her do this to herself", she practically begged. Loki sighs.