Monolith

Regina's point of view

Where do I start? You're probably wondering what I'm doing right now? Well, believe it or not, I'm arriving on earth, covered in slime. How did I get here, you might ask? Well it started 6 hours earlier.

6 hours ago

I woke up in my room in the Avengers Facility to a normal morning. Or normal as it can get. That was my new life. Instead of staying on Sakaar while me and my wife work for the Grandmaster, we were in the Avengers Facility, living with a bunch of superheroes.

I got out of my room and I walked into the elevator after putting on my outfit for today.

I walked into the living room, expecting to hear my brothers arguing, but I found Scott and Clint watching TV

I looked towards the balcony. My brothers were sitting on couches, across from each other on the balcony. They were reading. Both of them were reading. Thor never reads. I didn't think he knew how to read.

I walked onto the balcony. "What's this? I almost forgot what peace and quiet sounds like", I said.

"Good morning to you too, little sister",Loki said.

"What made you guys want to sit across from each other and read like a movie that takes place in the 1800s?" I asked. I'm still learning what movies are, but I know this is what me and Loki did in the 1800s, before I left home.

"Well, sister. Before you woke up, we were arguing. Zephrine came into the room and told us to shut the hell up and try bonding", Loki explains.

"And this is how you bond?" I asked.

"Yep", Thor said.

"Well, I better enjoy this peace while I still have it", I said as I sat down next to Thor. "Where is everyone?"

"The twins are in the training room with Romanoff, Nicole and Peyton. Bella and Lavinia went downstairs with a friend of Scott. His name is Louis. Stark and his daughters are in the lab with Banner, Captain Rogers and Miss Denvers. The rest of them, I don't know nor do I care", Loki said.

"What about your girlfriend?" I asked.

"Regina for the last time, I do not like Jean in that way. I'm just trying to help her control her-"

"Her love for you?" I interrupted, but I knew he was trying to help her control her powers.

"Regina", Thor said.