Chapter 22

Hi.

~

Ty's POV:

Beep... Beep... Beep...

I groggily moaned out (stfu pervs) my head a pounding mess.

"Now now Ty... We need you to stay still or it will hurt more."

My eyes adjusted to the burning light as I looked around my surroundings. I was cuffed down to a table, only in my boxers. I had sharpie marks all around my stomach... No....

"So what we are gonna do is cut that baby out and sell it to someone who wants your precious child!" Both men giggled.

"N-no! No! NO! HELPPPPP-" I had a hand slapped across my mouth, nails digging into my cheek.

I licked his fingers and bit them, he yanked away his hand in surprise, giving me the opportunity to scream louder than I ever have before.

Adam's POV:

We decided to help out by walking around with one of the cops, trying yo find the house.

"Lets look over her-" Mitch was cut off by a slightly muffled high pitched scream coming from a near by house.

My chest ached at that sound of the scream. It was Ty. I bolted over to where the sound came from, trying to open the door.

Locked.

I grabbed the nearest thing, a garden gnome, and chucked it at the window. I jumped in the window, Mitch and Jerome and the police offier hot on my trail.

"Stop it you twat-" Another scream emerged from and unknown area. I opened a closet, feeling around the wall like in those dectectice movies, finally finding a thing to open the door. I ran down the stairs, dashing into the room-

"Stop right there or I kill the baby and Ty."

I froze, the police officer behind me, and Mitch and Jerome behind him.

"A-A-Ada-dam!" Ty sobbed, a surgical knife presses to his stomach lightly.

"Please don't hurt him! He's my everything and so is that baby!" I cried out.

{ Is it bad that while I'm writing this, I debated on killing Ty and Adam had to raise the baby alone with Merome in the sequel? XD }

"Oh really? I guess that will make this even funner." He chuckled.

{ I KNOW FUNNER ISN'T A WORD BUT I HATE WHEN PEOPLE SAY MORE FUN INSTEAD OF FUNNER. UGH. }

"No! Please! Just kill me instead. Ty I love you, but I need you to live and I need that baby to live." Tears were streaming down my face, yet I kept a strong look.

"Hm... What do you think about that deal Ty Ty?" Ty looked at me, he was shaking so hard and his cheeks were drenched.

"P-p-please A-A-Adam I c-can't raise our baby without y-you.." He sobbed out. I bit my lip, looking at him.

"I'll take that as a yes then!" He pulled out a gun from his waist band, the knife still pressed to Ty's stomach.

"Any last words, Skydoesminecraft?" He smirked.

I looked over at Ty, wanted to desperately kiss him one last time.

"Ty... I love you. Please take care of the baby. Mitch and Jerome will always be there to help you right guys?" I looked at them, they were crying too, they both nodded.

"That's all..."

"Good. Hope you go to hell Adam."

Click-

Bang

Then 7 people turned to six.

~

I may or may have something up my sleeve.

Who died? (;

Thank you for all the support with my sadness. I'm sorry.

I love you guys okay? <3

Sorry not update for 2 weeks, you know why. I'm feeling better though. Wrote this three days ago but didn't finish it. I have changed my mind on the ending like 4 fucking times but I got it now!

I'm gonna try to write the last two chapters. Maybe I'll start doing a thing where I post every Tuesday or Wednesday. What's good for you guys?

Also thank you thank you thank you for 26K! Maybe when we get to 30, or 35, I'll post the epilogue/ preview of the sequel hm? (;

I LOVE YOU! You guys support me so much. I really wanna do something for you. Like, we could do a Valentines day Omegle thing? Its up to you!

Message me if you ever feel sad, suicidal, down in the dumps, heartbroken or anything. Okay? Okay <3

Also I was tagged to do the selfie challenge on Instagram but I'm lazy. ( follow me @laurenkaay )

Mkay, BAI!!!!

P.S. May or may not be a new book coming out soon (; #MEROME