Chapter 16

Hiiiiiii. I like linking skylox photos. This one is for the story and its by @Dusk-senpai ! :3

~

Ty's POV:

Thats when I dropped the phone on the floor and screamed.

Adam ran over to me, wrapping me in his arms.

The phone emitted a rather loud and evil cackle before it hung up.

"Babe what's wrong?" He held me to his chest. I just stood their and cried.

After calming down, I explained what happened to Adam. He was furious.. it was kinda scary.

But I love him. He left me to rest while he made us tea and called a private detective. I texted my sister about my next appointment.

I swear I saw someone in the shadows....

Adam came back upstairs and told me someone was gonna come by the house and talk to us, and that he was gonna only work half day and come back to meet the detective with me.

I just nodded and took the tea, hoping it would calm me down. After drinking it, me and Adam watched Disney movies till I fell asleep.

~next day~

Waking up with Adam gone, I looked at the note next to my bed. After reading it, I looked at the clock, 10:51 AM.

I have a few hours till I need to be ready.

After a few hours of laying around and slowly getting dressed, I was sitting on the couch eating cereal when the door bell rang.

Adam wasn't home yet....

Maybe a girl scout?

I set the bowl down and rose from the couch and walked over to the door.

I stood up on my tippy toes and looked through the peep hole. I saw a hat, with a body attached of course.

I peeked the door open a little, the chain still on the door still locked.

"Hello?" I spoke softly.
The man had his head down where I couldn't see any of his facial features.

"Hello Ty. May I come in?" He spoke.

I slammed the door and locked it faster than I ever had.

I raced upstairs and grabbed my phone off the side table next to the bed and speed dialed Adam.

"Hey babe I'm just now leaving wor-" I
cut him off.

"A-Adam h-h-hes at the f-f-fron-nt door-r!" I wailed into the phone, hiding in the closet in our room.

"Oh my god.. Ty. Did you lock the doors? Are you okay? Is he in the house? I'll be home as fast as I can, just stay on the phone with me please!" he cried out, his voice trembling.

I sat in the closet on the phone with him till he came home, wrapping his arms around me.

I was in pure shock, the idea that he could of broke down the and killed me, taken the baby, or anything.

I just don't understand what he wants..

What did I ever do to?

/// HINNNNTTTTTTTTTT \\\

~

Ty is gonna get stalked a little more c;

THEN FAT FAT FAT ASS TY XD

I feel a little better now lmao

Thanks for the ideas ^-^

K bai!!

~Hopeless