Chapter 4

I thought I would be nice and update cuz I got 9 votes and 26 reads.

20 votes plz?

~

Ty's POV:

I stared at him, realizing he probably heard everything, and the look on his face explained it all.

"I-I can e-explain!" I stammered, jumping up and grabbing him by the arms.

"Ty oh my god congrats!" He hugs me, and it felt nice.

"You can't tell anyone! Even Adam!" I pleaded, shaking him harshly.

"Jeez I won't. But when you do tell everyone, Connor is gonna be so excited to have a cousin. You want some hot coco or tea?" Ian grinned happily.

"Hot coco please. Thanks a lot Ian." I spoke, smiling, following him in and laying on the cough like a couch potato.

I spent the rest of the day being lazy, Adam came back, showing me this new toy that zapped me, and falling asleep watching Dirty Dancing.

"Babe you ready for bed?" Adam mumble yells, walking down the hall brushing his teeth.

I yawn, sitting up, not feeling the best.

"Yea" Is all I say before hurling into my popcorn bowl.

Adam walks over, widening his eyes and wraps arms around me.

"Please tell me." He spoke, his voice suddenly frail as a china glass, butterfly.

I sigh. I can't hurt him anymore..

"Adam I'm pr-"

RIIIIIIIIIIIIING.

And that's when the screaming started.

~

Cliff hanga of what the screams where about and what the ringing was. Sorry it's short I was a little busy being tired. xP

Mkay bai!

~Deathisfun