Chapter 6

Ty's POV:

"Whereeeee?" Adam whined, tapping his foot.

"Nu, it's a surprise. I'm going to get dressed and then we can leave."

I winked at the frustrated and annoyed Adam that doesn't like waiting, and ran upstairs to find something nice to wear.

As I climbed the carpet stairs, I heard Adam downstairs talking to someone..

Eh. Oh well. Probably his mom or Ian.

I waved to Mitch and Jerome, as they were playing on the computer with Connor.

I opened the door to our room, and grabbed some skinny jeans and a nice polo shirt. I ran a brush through my hair, trying to button up my shirt at the same time.

After I was done, I came down stairs and hugged Adam from behind.

"Hi cutie. You ready?" He giggles.

"Yep! I get to drive okay?" I grab the keys from his hands and shove them in my pocket.

"Mkay." He says as we walk to the car.
We get into the car and pull out of the long, winding driveway.

I drive to the nearest Subway and stop.

"This is the secret place?" Adam laughs.

"No, I'm just gonna get food for the special place!" I wink and exit the car.

"Hurry back!" Adam yelled, worried for some reason.
As I walk over I'm almost hit by a dark green van. The person just sits there and waits for me to get up, I couldn't even see their face.

I get up and walk into the Subway, and order some sandwiches.

While I wait for the sandwiches, my head is spinning and my brain is exploding with questions.

Who was he talking to and what did they say?

~
Eyyyyy.
I know I know, it's not the best, but the next chapter will explain it more. Unless you guys don't understand it then I'll redo it.
Mkay, BAAAAI!
~ Wub