Chapter 7

Heeeeey. I'm afraid if I don't update I'll get raped.

0-o

CHAPPY SEVEN YAAAY!

~

Ty's POV:

I got the food and walked back to the car, and got in.

"Now to the real special place." I smiled.

"Yay! And Subway!" Adam jumped up and down in his seat. I laughed and grabbed his face.

"Your adorable. And mine." I placed a soft kiss on his lips, not rough or gentle. Just enough to show that I love him.

To show that we love him.

I pulled out of the parking lot and drove down the highway to the place me and Adam had our first kiss at.

I pulled down the highway, driving into what looked like the perfect sunset.

I looked over to Adam and smile. He was watching the sun and holding my hand in his.

It was perfect, a little too perfect, but every love story could be fixed with a Peter Gabriel's song.

~WHO HAS SEEN THE MOVIE OMG~

I stopped the car and smacked my hand onto Adams eyes.

"Ouch!" He giggled from the pain, he was like a rubber ball.

"Sorry! This is a surprise. Just close your eyes."

He closed his eyes and smiled, I could see part of a Subway cookie on the corners of his amazing lips.

I climbed out of the car and went around to his side, helping him and the Subway food out.

"Just stand here and wait while I get the blanket!" I told him as he stood there like a hopeless puppy.

"Okaaaaaay!" He laughed.

I went around to the back and grabbed the blanket and other stuff for our special evening.

I lead Adam over to the tree that we shared our first kiss.

"Just stand while I set everything up." Adam just nodded, still smiling.

That's what I like about Adam, is that in any situation he is always smiling.

I go to work and starting setting up everything, and by the time I'm done it looks perfect.

I walk over to Adam, wrapping my arms around him.

"Ty?" He still had his eyes closed. Whoops. I let go of him, the warmth he was emitting suddenly went cold.

I walked over to the blanket and plopped myself on it.

"Oh. Sorry babe! You can open your eyes now." I chuckled.

Adam opened his eyes, confused for only a second, then started grinning.

"Oh my gosh! Ty! This is were we had our first kiss!"

He was fangirling I swear, but it was adorable on him.

"Yep. Now come eat Subway with me." I smiled, patting the seat next to me.

He came and sat down next to me, and I snuggled up to him.

~timeskiptoafterdasubweyyyyyy~

I packed all of our garbage away and laid on Adam's lap, as he pet my hair.

"This was amazing baby. Thanks." He kissed me softly, just like that one time when we..

Oh shit! I have to tell him about.. the baby and all.

I smiled and sat up, moving around till my legs were wrapped around his waist and our foreheads were touching.

"I love you Adam." I smiled, prepping myself to say it.

"I love you so much more. So hey, what were you gonna tell me earlier?"

I breathed out, my heart beating like a very fast drum.

"Adam.... I'm pregnant."

~

That's a wrap yo! Oh. You thought I was gonna leave you with a cliffy?

XD jk.

~

Adam grinned, grinning so hard I didn't even think it was possible.

"Really?" Adam's voice was shaking slightly.

I nodded, smiling.

Adam kissed me, and held me close. And I never wanted him to let go.

Because he's my savior, and I love him to the moon and back.

~

Mkay! That was a long one lol.

Follow meh! 4 more till 300!

What should I do for my 300 mark?

Thinking of maybe doing a minecraft Skype thing lol.

And sorry if I'm not updating as fast as you guys are ordering me too. I kinda just got my heart broken.

Mkay, BAIIII!

~unloved