Chapter 14

Heyo guys! How are you today?
I've decided to skip ahead to where Ty is a little over 5 months pregnant.
~

-time skip 5 months-

Ty's POV:

I greet the morning with a groan, then light from everywhere burning my soul.

"Babe, its time to wake up!" Adam's cheerful voice coming from his side of the bed. I roll over on my other side, facing him.

"Nooooo! Five thousand more minutessssssss." I whine. Adam just chuckles.

"Does my babies need some hot chocolate and medicine?" Adam coos, getting dressed.

I sit up slowly, since this bump makes me turtle like (slow). I nod sleepily.

"Silly Ty. What am I gonna do with you?" Adam laughs, giving me and kiss and helping me up.

"Your gonna use a condom next time.... maybe." I giggle softly, somewhat dizzy from the extra weight that I have to drag everywhere for 4 more months.

"I like that word. Maybe." He laughs, helping me to the kitchen. I sit down on a bar stool, resting my head against the cold counter.

"Maybe is a nice word, in your case."
Adam laughs, making us both food.

"Tomorrow is my turn to cook!" I exclaim. I don't want
Adam doing everything for me, so we take turns.

"Yum, burnt toast and poopy coffee." I can feel the smirk in Adam's tone.

"Shut uppppp!" I frown, sulking into my chair. One day I shall break this chair with my ass.... HYAH! Just kidding. I'm not Jackie Chan....

Adam just shakes his head, picking up my hot coco and his coffee. He hands me my hot coco, and sits in the chair next to mine.

He slips his hand under mine, slipping his fingers in between mine. I smile at him and he smiles back.

"I'd take your burnt toast and shitty coffee any day if it was made by you."
He kisses my hand with his wet coffee lips, but right now I really don't mind.

Blushing, I drink my hot chocolate.
"Maybe one day I will be a better cook." I shrug.

After finishing our drinks, Adam and me cuddle until he has to leave for work.

~a little while later~

While laying on the couch watching Grown Ups 2, laughing so hard that it hurt my belly, the home phone rang.

Stumbling towards the phone, I reached out a grabbed it.

"Hello?" I answered just in time.

"Is the Daulberg residence?" The caller, a man, spoke with an almost silky smooth voice.

"Yes, who may be asking?" I sat back on the couch, cuddling back up in my blanket.

"Your worst nightmare." The man's voice got deep and scary really fast.

The hairs on the back of my neck stood up.

This has to be a prank caller..
"E-Excuse me?"

"You heard me, Ty. And I know your little secret, you genetic freak."

How would he know about the baby..?

"Who is this?!" I scream into the phone.

And then the call ended.

I pulled the phone away from my ear, my hand shaking.

I set the phone on the couch and pull my knees to my chest, burring my face in my knees.

After 20 minutes, I calmed down and returned to my movie. During the next movie, the phone rings again.
Hesitantly, I answer it.

"Hello...?"

"TYYY!" Two voices scream into the phone. I wince and smile, instantly recognizing the voices.

"Sup Merome!" The couple giggled at their ship name from our dirty minded fans.

"Hiyah Tya! Whatcha doing?" Mitch asked.

"Just chilling, gonna do some laundry and the dishes soon though."

"Cool! We got some great news by the way!" Jerome giggled.

"Can I say it?" "No I wanna say it!" "But I'm the one who proposed!" They argued back and forth.

"Wait... Did you say PROPOSED?!"
I giggle.

"Mitch you ruined it!" Jerome whined. "Sorry babe." Mitch spoke, kissing noises fuzzed through the phone.

"Awwwww! Congrats guys!" I squeal like a female.

They both laughed.

"Thanks Ty. Hows the baby?" Mitch asks.

I look down at my belly, one hand already on my stomach.

"Painful. He or she is starting to kick.."

"Damn, that must suck." Mitch mumbles.

"Ty, you wanna hang out or get lunch with us tomorrow?" Jerome asks.

"Sure! It would be nice to get out of the house. Maybe Adam can meet us for lunch too." I stretch out on the couch.

"That would be awesome, we miss you guys!"

"We miss you too." I smile.

"Well, we will call you tomorrow okay? Get some rest!"

I felt so safe talking to them..
"Okay, will do. Bye guys!"

"BYEEEEEE PREGNANT TYLOXXXXX!" Mitch screeches before the call ends.

I toss the phone on the coffee table and take a nap till Adam gets home.

-later-

After me and Adam ate dinner, watched TV, and basically did our normal routine, I told him about Merome getting married.

I never told him about the other call though.

Laying in bed, I tossed and turned all night, thinking about that call.

What if he wants the baby...?

~

Hiyah!

That was so longggg.

And my internet crash twice, making me write this twice.

I hope your happy guys.

Another thing we can do for 10,000 is I could write smut... Hehe.

Thanks to:

RandomDancinMerome
&
channex123

For helping me update!

(The art I put on here is made by Random Dancing btw! Check her out shes cool!)

I love you guys so so much!! I love the fanart and cover art!

If you send me art I'll include it with a chapter!

Who was that caller....?

Mkay, BAI!!

P.S. #Mermanlox trend it on Instagram and tag @laurenkaay :3