Chapter 23

2 more chapters!

Edit: was suppose to upload at 8:30 pm my time but its 9:12 lol biyyeee oh and happy birthday Blttlb77984 ❤️

~

Ty's POV:

Click-

Bang

Then 7 people turned to six.

Adam stood there, mouth agape.

Daniel, the partner of Jackson, stood there shaking. Knuckles white and he was thrown back slightly from shooting the gun.

There on the floor, was Jackson, laying in a pool of his own blood. Daniel, his best friend had shot him.

The gun Jackson was holding had dropped out his hand before he could shoot Adam, and skittered over to the police man.

It was a good minute of silence and confusion, then Adam grinned happily and ran over, untying me.

"I-I-I'm so relived you didn't get s-shot!" I sobbed out, burrying my face into Adam's neck.

Jerome and Mitch hugged each other, comforting each other in the almost loss of Adam.

The police man looked at Daniel with a face of confusion, questioning his reasoning for shooting his partner.

"...I have a daughter back home. I couldn't bear the thought of killing the father of an unborn child. I would be heart broken if my wife had died and left me to raise my daughter alone.. I was only part of this for the money to raise my daughter. "

People far away started shouting and running, about 5 policemen came down the stairs into the basement thingy, arresting Daniel and cleaning up Jackson's body.

Adam helped me get dressed and we went to the hospital to check me out.

~after arriving and going inside and shit~

They did an ultra sound and said that the baby was fine. Me and Adam didn't want to know the gender yet till he or she was born but we did decide on names.

A girl, Allison May Dahlberg.

A boy, Carson Joseph Dahlberg.

It took us forever but we did it together.

My ass and such was checked incase I had gotten any STD's and they said I would just have minor anal tearing for a little while till it heals. Adam, me, Mitch, and Jerome all headed home after 4 hours at the hospital. I only have a month to go.

I can't wait to see you my little angel.

~

Hehe. You thought Adam died. Jackson (the one who was gonna shoot Adam) was shot by Daniel (his partner) and Adam lives. I put that uncase it was hard to understand. It was for me.

And your welcome I am nice.

Wednesday: Chapter 24

Saturday: Chapter 25 + New book?

Next Wednesday or maybe earlier like Sunday: Epilogue and maybe release of sequel?

I ALREADY ENVISIONED THE COVER IMMA GO CLEAN THEN WORK ON IT :3

I'll release the name of the book incase you wanna make me a cover (; jk. Haha.

I love you guys! *kisses*

Mkay, BAI!!!!