Chapter 24

1 chapter left!

~

Ty's POV:

~time skip like a month since Ty was 8 months last chapter idk~

Fucking sun... I tried to roll away from it but my massively swollen belly was in the fucking way.

"Adam blindssssss!" I whimpered.

"Nope not today baby, I wanna take a picture of your belly today since the baby's due date is nearing." He giggled, snapping photos of me.

"Babe I'm nakeddddddddd!" I hid under the sheets hiding my naked body.

"I don't care. You look cute the morning after sex." He chuckled.

AN:// Just a blow job mkay? Adam knows the dangers of having sex while pregnant. Lmao. I felt like adding this cause #Skylox IDK BRIH IM HIGHHHHHHHH

"Meeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I groaned.

Adam set the polaroid down, putting the pictures on our dresser to dry. He comes over to me and rips off the covers. I squeal, hiding my private part.

"Up up up!" He tosses boxers at me and leaves the room.

I slide on the boxers, and put on some niceish clothes, and head downstairs.

"I made your favorite breakfast baby!" He yells.

"Blueberry pancakes, canadian syrup and cotton candy?!" I run over to him, well more like waddle.

"Yeah, which I still think is weird even though I've spent 9 months with your emotions and cravings." He laughs, handing me my plate.

I scarf everything down, (may or may not have had two donuts when Adam went upstairs to get dressed...) and go out to the car.

So Adam has the think that every couple weeks, every month, or whenever I get bigger, he wants to take pictures of me. I mean, I'm fucking fat so why take pictures? But it keeps him happy so I don't mind.

We drive to a local farm, where we wander around the fields.

AN:// I WANT A SUMMER BABY CAUSE IM A SUMMER BABY IDK AND I WANT THEM TO PICK STRAWBERRIES AND TAKE PICTURES CAUSE I THINK ITS SCUTE. So yeah.

Adam takes pictures of me picking strawberries and helps me pick out the good ones.

After getting two full baskets of strawberries, we pay and head back home where Adam and his fabulous cooking skills makes me Spaghetti and strawberry short cake. Mmm.

We have dinner and obviously it was amazing. And I had a lot of strawberry shortcake.... No regrets.

I lay on the couch watching My Little Pony cuddled up to Adam, and all of a sudden I need to pee, which is normal lately. I get up, and waddle over to the bathroom, and before I can even take off my sweatpants I because super soaked.

"Oh my god." I whispered to myself. My pants where soaked to the bone and there was a slight pushing feeling between my legs.

For about two minutes I stood in shock, then I snapped out of it and realization came to me.

My water broke.

"Adam. Adam! ADAM!" I wasn't ready for this. Nope. Not at all.

Adam races into the bathroom, a worried and confused look onto his face. He sees me trembling in a puddle of my own water, and is in shock himself for a minute. He hugs me and calms me down, telling me reassuring things.

We grab the pre-packed bag that my mom gave us for when this happened, and we were off to the hospital. I called a few friends and Adam called the rest while they hooked me up.

"Okay so are you doing natural or surgery?" The nurse asked, looking at me and Adam. I took a deep breath and spoke,

"Natural."

I do NOT like knives being pushed into me with the risk of them stabbing my baby. And I don't like knives at all. But lets go with the other reason.

I slipped into my hospital gown, removing my boxers. I got into the position that they told me to, and I locked hands with Adam.

"You are so brave baby." Adam kissed my forehead, giving me courage.

"Just please don't break my hand while giving birth." He chuckled. Dork.

I was instructed to push, stop and breathe, and push again like 69,000 times until finally a baby popped out.

AN:// IT CAME OUT OF HIS ASS. But wait, what if he has a vagina? (; MWHAHAHAHAH!

My head was spinning and everything was blurry but I could clearly make out-

"It's a girl!"

Once my vision returned to normal and the pain subsided, I got to hold my baby.

Adam was beaming and made a side comment that I was glowing, which was funny to a doped up me.

"Allison.... Our princess." I smiled, scared yet excited to have her in my arms.

"Adam, will we be good parents?" I random said, something that was on my mind.

"Of course silly." He kisses me, dragging a chair up to my bed.

After awhile of holding her, I passed her off to Adam so I could rest.

And I probably slept the best I have in awhile.

~

! ! ! One chapter left ! ! !

So yeah. I'm face timing Blttlb77984 rn. XD She's like-

"CLICK THE GOD DAMN PUBLISH BUTTON!"

So yeah. I stayed home today. I had a panic attack when I woke up. :(

YOU GUYS READY FOR CHAPTER 25?????? FINAL CHAPTER WOOT WOOT!!!!!

the sequal name may or may not be released next chapter :p

UPDATE ON SUNDAY OR SATUrdaYYYYYYYY wOOOO

K BAI I GOTTA GO EAT CHINESE FOOOOOOOOD MY BAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEE

Mkay, BAIIII!!!

~IM GETTING THE VALENTINES DAY SHIRT #Merome