Chapter 8

Heeeey! XD

#Carrideupdates

Trend it on twitter!

-

After our little dinner thing, we packed up and went back to Ian's.

Adam didn't let go of my hand the whole car ride.

I yawned, resting my head on the seat.

"Do you think it's true that if you smile for a long time, that your face will get stuck like that?" Adam spoke up.

I laughed so hard it hurt my stomach.

"N-No. It's not true. Your so adorable."

Adam giggled, pulling into Ian's long ass driveway.

"So when are we gonna tell the team?"

I sighed. "Whenever. I'm just scared they will hate us."

Adam chuckled, "Babe, they accepted the fact that Merome was real and that Skylox was real."

I smiled, hopes high. I exited the car, grabbing our stuff. Adam ran over to me, wrapping his arm around my waist.

As we walked into the house, everyone was having a movie night.

"Hi Uncle Ty! Hi Uncle Sky!" A hiding Colton whispered.

I bent down, ruffling his hair.

"Whatcha doing down here silly?" I whispered into his ear. He giggled quietly.

"My daddy wouldn't let me watch the movie because it was my bed time. And he said they were waiting for you-" He got cut off by a pair of arms scooping him up from behind the couch.

"Colton! You goofball." Ian laughed, tickling his son.

Everyone was either watching the movie or asleep.

"Nooooo!" Colton squealed, giggling like a little girl.

Adam smiles at me and squeezed my hand. We got up and sat onto the love seat.

"Heey doods!" Mitch whispered, holding a sleeping Jerome to his chest.

Maddie wasn't there, Fiesh and Annie were passed out on the floor with pillows. And everyone was just lounging around.

Adam smiled, "Heyo."

Ian had taken Colton upstairs and came back down, winking at me.

Tyler, who had his arm around Shelby, turned his head towards us.

"So where have you gentleman been tonight?" He wiggled his eyebrows, making Shelby giggle.

I smiled, looking at Adam.

"We went on a date where we first kissed." He spoke with a happy tone.

Ian giggled. "Anything else?"

I blushed, "Uh.. Wel-"

Adam spoke up before me, holding my hand harder. "Ty's going to have a baby."

"It's about time!" Mitch laughed. I started blushing and hid my face in Adams shoulder.

Shelby started awwing, and Tyler chuckled.

"Ian kinda ruined the surprise to a few of us."

I pulled my head away from Adams should and glared at Ian. Ian just started laughing.

"Ian!" I yelled, going over to him and tickling him.

"Ack! NUUUU!" Ian squealed.

"Shut uppppppp." Jerome moaned out.

The rest of the night was filled with congrats, pillow fights and tickle fights, and maybe slamming Fish's thumb in a door when playing tag...

~

This took me three days to write. XD

Mkay.

This was a horrible chappy.

~Laurslie