Chapter 11

Anyone wanna make me a new cover? I like this one but I want more variety. I'll do a contest if you guys want me to!

~

Ty's POV:

The sun started attacking me when I opened my eyes.

"Gah..." I groaned, burying myself in Adam. Adam was cold..

I opened my eyes fully, to be snuggling a pillow.

I sat up, looking around for Adam. He was packing with his headphones in.

"Staaaaaaay with meeeeeeee. Cuz your alllllllll I neeeeeeed."

I listened to him sing a little while longer, till he saw me watching him, and blushed.

"Morning Sleepy Beauty." He kissed me, dragging our bags near the door.

"More like Malificent.." I yawned, extending my body to unstiff me.

Adam laughed, "We should go see that when we get home."

Home.

That word hurt my heart instantly, and I wanted to burst into tears and curl in a ball.

"Yeah.. Home..." I frowned and curled up under the covers. A few second later I felt Adam cuddle up to me.

"It's alright. I don't want to leave either. But we have to." Adam held my hand, having a sad tone in his voice.

"Do we haaaaaave to?" I whine.

"Yes. We have to get ready for Junior." His other hand slipped under my shirt, rubbing circles on my belly.

"Alright. Did you leave out some clothes for me?"

"Yup!" Adam giggles and throws off the covers. It's. So. Cold.

I hop up and put on my clothes really quickly.

"Did you already pack everything?!" I giggle.

"Mhm. C'mon let's go get food!" Adam picks me up as if I was a baby, and takes me downstairs.

"TOAST!"

"EGGS!"

"PANCAKES!"

Adam walked into the kitchen to see Ian, Mitch, and Jerome arguing and Jason with Tyler on his lap.

"What the fuck is going on down here?" Adam looks at the three of them like they were crazy.

I nuzzle Adams arm, the loud noise hurting my ears.

"Were arguing about what food is the best breakfast food!" Ian yelled.

"Well can you be quiet? People are trying to sleep."

Adam glared at the three little kids that were our best friends.

"Sorry Adam.." The three of them mumbled out, feeling like kids when their parents yell at them.

"Me and Tyler were just listening to them." Jason smiles at us, wrapping his arms around Tyler's waist.

"MUNCHING UNIVERSSEEEEEEE!" Jerome screamed, running off, Mitch trailing behind him.

"No good bye hugs then?" I frown.

Adam winks at me and puts me down, then walks off after them.

I start pulling stuff out of the fridge and making food. Tyler walks over to me, Jason must have disappeared.

"Hey Ty? Can I.. uh.. ask you something?" Tyler stands next to me, not looking me in the eyes.

"Sure." I turn on the stove, pouring the stuff for the eggs in the pan.

"What is it like to.. Uh.. do it with a guy?"

I blush, staring down at the pan, thinking of when me and Adam did it.

"It's interesting. I'm usually bottom, but I have been ontop."

Tyler nods, shoving his hands deeper in his pockets.

"Cool." He shuffles off, tugging his black beanie down more to hide his beet red face.

Adam and everyone else come downstairs and have my homemade scrambled eggs and French toast.

After eating and cleaning up breakfast, we all said our good byes.

Me and Jerome were like balling babies, while everyone else was just patting each other's backs.

By the time we say goodbye, get in the car, drive to the airport, check in, security, food, and get on the plane, we are exhausted.

"So.. tired..." I mumble into Adams shoulder.

"Sleep then baby." Adam pulls the arm thingy up and let's me lean on him.

"Okay.. good nigh-" I yawned, my eyes barely open.

As the plane took off, I fell fast asleep.

~

Sup.

I started this on Monday xD

I've been traveling ugh.

AUGH.

So you guys actually like this book? xD

I'm a shitty writer lololol.

I'm thinking of doing a dear diary thing, thoughts?

BUY MY SHIRRRRRRTS.

So yeah. Love me.

Mkay, BAI!!

~single and ready to mingle with the females