Chapter 2

Heyo! 10 votes for the next chappie?

Bai!

~

Ty's POV:

I awoke the next morning to a sick feeling in my throat. I instantly ran to the bathroom, emptying my stomach into the toilet bowl. As I continued to hurl, I felt Adam's warm hands rubbing circles into my back.

"You okay babe?" He asked.

"Yeah" I mumbled, sitting up and wiping my face with toilet paper.

"Do you want to stay home today?" He said, helping me up and flushing the toilet.

"No, I'm fine." I assured him.

"You're not fine, Ty. Christ, you just vomited!"

"I told you I'm fine!" I raised my voice storming out of the bathroom to the closet. I felt guilty for yelling at him, even though I am completely fine. Besides the fact there's a child growing inside me.

I stripped out of my pyjamas and changed into some everyday clothing. Since it was the first day of PAX, we wanted to get down early to set up. I slipped on my converses and met they guys at the door.

"You ready?" Ian asked, as he handed the keys for the second car to Adam. A series of 'yeah's and 'yep's went around the group as we spilt into the two mini-vans.

I followed our group outside to shiny red van that awaited us. Climbing into the passenger seat, everyone piled in chatting and talking like everything was normal.

Maybe it was normal, maybe I wasn't pregnant, maybe this is a dream.

As I was thinking, lost in my mind, Adam looked over at me,

"Ty? You alright?" He had a hurt look on his face, most likely from my outburst this morning. I nodded, pulling out my phone and ear buds, scrolling through my playlist.

I plugged in my earbuds and put them in my ears, dropping my phone in my lap and closing my eyes. I turned the music up louder, drowning out the noises of the world and all of my problems.

After listens to a few songs come on, one of my favorites came one, All Of Me by John Legend.

I laid my head against the cool glass as the rain start to fall lightly, the music pouring into my ears.

What would I do without your smart mouth? Drawing me in, and you kicking me out.

Adam was always mouthing off to me before we started dating, even before we became friends, and it was so cute but it hurt when he yelled at me. He also thought it was funny that I was a virgin, until I wasn't.

You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down.

When we were first friends, he was all over girls. And it hurt me, until he kissed me..

What's going on in that beautiful mind, I'm on your magical mystery ride.

I look over at Adam, as he stares at the road, with every emotion on his face. I sigh, sinking deeper into the let her seat.

And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright.

I suddenly get queasy, the whole car shaking as I grip the door handle, Jerome reaching over to touch me, shaking me lightly.

"Ty?" Jerome said with worry lacing his words, and suddenly there was a hundred Jerome's. Adam stopped the car, and looked at me. Then a hundred Adam's. And then there was nothing but black.

Now what am I gonna tell Adam?

~

Heyo! it's like 12 pm xD

K baaaaai!

Lkkkkkkkk~~~